+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sexy selfies

I only read your first two or three posts which is all I needed to come to that conclusion. There has been red flags, warning signs, snooping, mistrust etc since the beginning of your relationship. If that were me I would have walked away 4months in and not let myself get sucked into something so damaging and dysfunctional. I get the impression you are both as bad as each other and not good together. My only advice is to end this now for good and walk away
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    which is all I needed to come to that conclusion.
    Yes thank you that was exactly my point. You have an incomplete assortment of facts which you're trying to assemble into a complete whole, thus, you are filling in the blanks with your intuition.

Naturally, your perspective is faulted as a result of this. I don't necessarily fault you however, as I clearly have a tendency to commit the exact same error.

I'm not saying your advice is wrong but your rationale is incomplete. Anyway, I believe I have stated that I'm trying to consider everything and make a final and informed decision, one I can stand behind. One which is comprehensive, which incorporates every complexity involved and is not just a bucket of cherries.
    Last edited by masticate; 09-06-14 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by "masticate" View Post
    Yes thank you that was exactly my point. You have an incomplete assortment of facts which you're trying to assemble into a complete whole, thus, you are filling in the blanks with your intuition.

Naturally, your perspective is faulted as a result of this. I don't necessarily fault you however, as I clearly have a tendency to commit the exact same error.

I'm not saying your advice is wrong but your rationale is incomplete. Anyway, I believe I have stated that I'm trying to consider everything and make a final and informed decision, one I can stand behind. One which is comprehensive, which incorporates every complexity involved and is not just a bucket of cherries.
    First of all, have you seen how long your first three posts are? Michelle has MORE than enough information about your case. Now you're just being stubborn thinking that your situation is too complicated for everyone to understand. It's not. You've supplied WAY more than enough information, and now you're on page four of your thread. What is there left to consider? You've had a number of people give you solid advice- some with posts longer than a lot of other threads get.

The facts are all there; you're starting to be ridiculous holding onto hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    First of all, have you seen how long your first three posts are? Michelle has MORE than enough information about your case. Now you're just being stubborn thinking that your situation is too complicated for everyone to understand. It's not. You've supplied WAY more than enough information, and now you're on page four of your thread. What is there left to consider? You've had a number of people give you solid advice- some with posts longer than a lot of other threads get.

The facts are all there; you're starting to be ridiculous holding onto hope.
    I believe I have dismissed you once already. Shall I insult your intelligence or can you take a look around and realize this thread, on it's fourth page, is over and finished with? I'm not asking anybody for anything anymore, least of all you.

lalalita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by masticate View Post
    I believe I have dismissed you once already.
    And your girl has dismissed you. Clearly. You're delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    And your girl has dismissed you. Clearly. You're delusional.
    Clearly, you have overlooked the part where I mentioned she is begging me not to leave her, and work it out instead.

I believe I have dismissed you once already.
    I'm sorry, I didn't know you were my employer. Please tell me, do I still get my last paycheck? What about a summer bonus?
    **** dismissing me. I'm my own ****ing person, and this is an open community, asshole.

EDIT:
    Clearly, you have overlooked the part where I mentioned she is begging me not to leave her and work it out.
    Really, it doesn't ****ing matter. She's only begging because you're thinking of leaving. Once you give in, she's going to do it again.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were my employer. Please tell me, do I still get my last paycheck? What about a summer bonus?
    **** dismissing me. I'm my own ****ing person, and this is an open community, asshole.
    Ok, thanks!!

Ok, thanks!!
    ^ Case in point. OP is too thick headed to grasp the words of everyone.

It's time this thread is locked; it's clearly not going to go anywhere.

lalalita Guest
    Clearly, you have overlooked the part where I mentioned she is begging me not to leave her, and work it out instead.
    LOL. Do you know how many times my abusive, cheating, lying ex begged me to stay and work it out? People don't change. She's selfish, of course she doesn't want you to leave her. She doesn't want to be without you, but she doesn't care how she treats you. It has nothing to do with your needs, just hers. This was going on FOR YEARS. Your pathetic if you think she's sorry about something she did FOR YEARS.

^ Case in point. OP is too thick headed to grasp the words of everyone.

It's time this thread is locked; it's clearly not going to go anywhere.
    Not if you hurl insults just because I put up resistance to more of your insults, it won't.

It's already gone where it needed to go; I don't exactly see what your point is in coming back here to repeat yourself. Are you trying to fire up a flame war? Are you also an attention whore like me?
    Last edited by masticate; 10-06-14 at 04:25 AM.

Shall I insult your intelligence or can you take a look around and realize this thread, on it's fourth page, is over and finished with? I'm not asking anybody for anything anymore, least of all you.
    If this thread was over, you wouldn't be arguing with advice givers still- and by that, I mean Michelle. But shall I insult YOUR intelligence, or can you see that you're here for validation- not advice?

- - - Updated - - -

Not if you hurl insults just because I put up resistance to more of your insults, it won't.
    I'm not hurling insults; you're acting like an asshole and refusing to accept the advice that's given to you. You're asking for validation- not advice. And for that reasoning, you're pissing me off.
    Last edited by Rowen; 10-06-14 at 04:27 AM.

I'm hurling insults because you're acting like an asshole and refusing to accept the advice that's given to you. You're asking for validation- not advice.
    I believe you are hurling insults because you are a domineering prick who demands subordination. "Case in point:" demanding the thread be closed because I've taken a tone with you.

I have already explained to you once where the faults lie with your rationale, shall I do it for you a second time?

It's already gone where it needed to go; I don't exactly see what your point is in coming back here to repeat yourself. Are you trying to fire up a flame war? Are you also an attention whore like me?
    I'm not an "attention whore." I'm pissed with how you've been treating people on this thread. You treat them like they're stupid just because they don't agree with you. If you can't see my point, you're more thick headed than I thought.

I'm not an "attention whore." I'm pissed with how you've been treating people on this thread. You treat them like they're stupid just because they don't agree with you. If you can't see my point, you're more thick headed than I thought.
    This one should just make the quote wall for the sheer irony of it.

From what I can tell, you have been treating me like I am stupid for not agreeing with other posters. This I would call "domineering".

For example: hurling insults, then rationalizing it, then denying it, then becoming angry over it. This is why I would call you "a prick".
    Last edited by masticate; 10-06-14 at 04:32 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast