+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: A guy in need of advice - girls who kiss a lot of random guys?

Aw same girl. Its cool we can debate so respectfully. Were so mature

Kingz: are you a man or a woman? Im confused coz your profile says female but you say things sometimes that make you sound male
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    And ill add some of my friends are promiscious and its not because they just cant get enough sex. Its because they think they are ugly, have trust issues, committment issues and think its the only way they can get male attention. They always feel like complete shit afterwards but then they go and do it again. Its like they do it because they want to feel like shit..
    Are you sure that they don't feel like shit because their society has them convinced that every time they have casual sex it lowers their value as a woman? I mean, if I actually had myself convinced that I had like a 3 or 4 woman limit for sexual partners for life before my value as a man was defunct I'd be pretty down on myself by now too...doesn't mean any sort of emotional dysfunction ever drove me to have casual sex in the first place.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 12-06-14 at 08:24 AM.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

No I dont think its coz society makes them feel that way. If that were the case then me and sea would want a player who cheats on us all the time. Wed only date men who have been with 100 women and wed be submissive wives at home cleaning the dishes

Kingz: are you a man or a woman? Im confused coz your profile says female but you say things sometimes that make you sound male
    Hah! What do you think?

No I dont think its coz society makes them feel that way. If that were the case then me and sea would want a player who cheats on us all the time. Wed only date men who have been with 100 women and wed be submissive wives at home cleaning the dishes
    I'm lost...how do you get to the part in bold from what I said?
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Your saying society makes women feel that way. No it doesnt-not anymore. Have you seen lady gaga, miley cyrus, nicki minaj..

Not to mention all the male stereotypical BS. People dont know who they are or what they want anymore. There just sheep

Kingz: my guess is male. Am I right?

Kingz: my guess is male. Am I right?
    I'm totally male.

Lol then change your purple status to blue. Gawd ive been so confused since you joined wondering are you a dude or a lesbian lol

Lol then change your purple status to blue. Gawd ive been so confused since you joined wondering are you a dude or a lesbian lol
    Good. Keep 'em guessing, I always say.

Your saying society makes women feel that way. No it doesnt-not anymore. Have you seen lady gaga, miley cyrus, nicki minaj..

Not to mention all the male stereotypical BS. People dont know who they are or what they want anymore. There just sheep
    Yeah but Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, and Nicki Minaj have a level of social status to where they could suck shit straight out of an elephant's ass and everyone would be okay with it. When you're as rich, famous, and powerful as they are you can pretty much do whatever you want.

I'm talking about everyday people. When an average woman of average wealth and average status sleeps around there are still a LOT of males who think she has lost her value as a woman.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 12-06-14 at 09:32 AM.

Ya and a lot of women think the same of men who sleep around these days. Either way it doesnt matter. Theres enough of each type to keep everyone happy. Some people go by "dont ask, dont tell" which works for them. Others are more open and honest about their past and find someone who is the same.

And honestly the whole town knows they sleep around so I dont think they care if they are being judged for it. They will meet someone who doesnt care.

But how they feel inside is what im talking about. She says that shit to me all the time without me ever judging her. I just listen. The reality is shes always had low self esteem before she ever had sex and it didnt boost her confidence like she hoped it would
    Last edited by michelle23; 12-06-14 at 09:42 AM.

We have already established that OP is a nutcase. We all agree that his definition of self respect is fifty shades of f**ked up. Comparing kissing to two dogs having sex? Lmao!! And one min saying he wants one special girl-then saying hes not against polygamy.. hes a walking contradiction
    As far as that quote about dogs is concerned, I was pointing out that dogs have no control over their instincts, and that some people sadly behave the same way, even though they can actually control themselves, but still choose promiscuous behavior despite the fact that it can be highly damaging. I was not comparing dogs having sex to kissing for god's sake. Then again, I guess it's a mistake on my part. I should have explained.

Forget what I said about polygamy, I totally missed the definition of that term. Please ignore that. So no, I'm not a walking contradiction. But you thinking that I am is still my own fault I guess, so yeah, my bad.

Also, as far as your female friend is concerned, that's kind of what I am talking about. I got a male friend as well, who is promiscuous, and he has ALWAYS had confidence issues. Like ever since he was a kid. He tells me about that stuff all the time. I mean, the conversations we had...god.
    Last edited by Confused367; 13-06-14 at 02:19 AM.

Thank you for explaining what you meant I do agree with you on most things but I just dont think you should be so quick to judge about kissing. Its not that big a deal IMO. Maybe you should skip that question in future and just ask about sexual history

Quote Originally Posted by Confused367 View Post
    Also, as far as your female friend is concerned, that's kind of what I am talking about. I got a male friend as well, who is promiscuous, and he has ALWAYS had confidence issues. Like ever since he was a kid. He tells me about that stuff all the time. I mean, the conversations we had...god.
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle23
    The reality is shes always had low self esteem before she ever had sex and it didnt boost her confidence like she hoped it would
    Remember that "correlation implies causation" is a logical fallacy. Both of your examples only show a correlation.

There are plenty of prudish people with confidence issues as well, just as there are plenty of people - especially guys - that **** around who are oozing with confidence. That's because the tendency toward promiscuity is genetic first and foremost, which means that people from all walks of life can either tend toward monogamy or free love, or both.

Here's another question I have for the two of you, if those who like to sleep around must have confidence issues or are emotionally dysfunctional...what about those of us who can handle ourselves just fine with either sleeping around or a monogamous relationship? Your beliefs on sleeping around would indicate that this kind of flexibility, adaptability, and freedom is a weakness, yet no matter what angle I look at this from I can't see anything but the opposite being true.

Reading these posts about promiscurity (on both this thread and others in the past); just curious as to how many of you grew up in the 70's or 80's.

Some people talk about the lack of morals of young people today - but as someone who grew up long ago and very much enjoyed the last days of 'free love', I am constantly shocked at how conservative everyone seems to be becoming.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast