+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: A guy in need of advice - girls who kiss a lot of random guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    The chics I know that have a lot of sex partners, every last one of them do have some sort of emotional issues.
    What about men? I know a lot of guys who sleep around or have slept around in the past and almost none of them are anything like this. I know some women who are the way you describe but others not so much.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 17-06-14 at 11:50 PM.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

I don't think there's anything wrong with sleeping around as long as you're safe and responsible. I think that what probably needs to be examined are the reasons why and not the action itself. My tally is low, but I try not to judge others who choose to sleep with lots of people.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    What about men? I know a lot of guys who sleep around or have slept around in the past and almost none of them are anything like this. I know some women who are the way you describe but others not so much.
    Women and men are wired differently. I know people like to think that we are not and I agree that we are all equal but emotionally we are built differently. Most men that I know can just **** a girl and be done and have no emotional attachment afterwards. They don't even care after or think twice about it. Most women I know have some sort of attachment after and get in their feelings and the guy have to give them that "we just coolin it not going steady speech". Now, there are women who can separate the love from sex but many can not from my experience. That's where all the attachment and emotional issues come in because majority of women with high sex are partners are looking or lacking.

beta wolves dont even get laid man. There is one alpha male and one alpha female who mate together. The rest just hunt food. There is only one female in each wolf pack.

Men with high testosterone levels dont have more confidence lol. I personally know four and they are the most insecure men I know and just look at James Arthur for example. He has zero confidence

I agree with you that some are naturally monogamous, some naturally not in terms of there biological makeup but theres a lot more to it than just hormones. Most polygamous men are narcissistic IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    But there is a big difference between cockiness (pretending to be confident) and real confidence. From my experience the cocky ones are just masking insecurity
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's like you ****ing all these guys and no one has wifed you up?
    What does 'wifed you up' mean? Like feeling someone up? Toking up?

Do you mean married? If so, what a way to trivialize a beautiful commitment between 2 people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Most polygamous men are narcissistic IMO.
    I think this is right, at least the one's I've met seem so.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Indi,

Google what "wifed up" means. Its seriously a term that's commonly used.

Some people just LIKE kissing! Its got very little to do with morality. But I would go along with trying to find someone who is more conservative for yourself. But the fact that she has kissed so many guys is really not THAT far from normal!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Indi,

Google what "wifed up" means. Its seriously a term that's commonly used.
    I did. I was giving you the benefit of some logic, but based on this, your post makes no sense at all:

wifed up
    When a man is held down or in check by a female counterpart so as to not engage in social situations with other members of the general public.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Uhm no honey. You found a definition that was to suit your point. Where I come from it means being in a meaningful relationships with someone or already taken by someone. I googled it and that is what I came up with it. So you make no sense and I don't do logic, I come from experience.

You tried that.

Women and men are wired differently. I know people like to think that we are not and I agree that we are all equal but emotionally we are built differently. Most men that I know can just **** a girl and be done and have no emotional attachment afterwards. They don't even care after or think twice about it. Most women I know have some sort of attachment after and get in their feelings and the guy have to give them that "we just coolin it not going steady speech". Now, there are women who can separate the love from sex but many can not from my experience. That's where all the attachment and emotional issues come in because majority of women with high sex are partners are looking or lacking.
    I totally agree with you, Star. Men and women are free to have all the sexual experiences they want but in general with more emotional consequences for women.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Uhm no honey. You found a definition that was to suit your point. Where I come from it means being in a meaningful relationships with someone or already taken by someone. I googled it and that is what I came up with it. So you make no sense and I don't do logic, I come from experience.

You tried that.
    Google. "wifed up" first, top hit (0.21 sec):

Urban Dictionary: wifed up
    [url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wifed%20up]Urban Dictionary: wifed up[/url]
    Our good buddy Brian Davis was "wifed up" this evening and instead of hanging out with the guys, wished to just gay it up and make love by the fireside.

In either case, its a stupid term. You use it and so, therefore, are you.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Indi, I don't know what your problem nor do I care but I don't go by logic and all that stupid shit you go by. I go by experience because that's the best, having been there and done that instead of talking about shit that you know nothing about. You need to take that higher then thou attitude and shove up it your ass. I give zero ****s about what terms you think is stupid or not because in my book, you aint shit and neither is your opinions. This is a stupid conversation and you wanna talk about using terms that stupid and calling me stupid but you keep talking about, studying the term and shit so you are the real stupid bitch. Now get the **** up off my post and go have several seats and just callate estupida.

Hey , you asked her the question so why act "stunned" at the answer?!!! There's much to be said about opening Pandora's box. Myself I find kissing to be left for someone I'm really into, not to say her random display of ( for lack of better words ) affection isn't the same for her but hey, this isn't the 1940's. Virgin or not and I'm actually questioning that one but I'll digress, like stated above, get over it.

The virgin card trumps kissing 30 guys cards.

Imagine if it were the other way around: penetrated by 30 different guys, but never kissed one of them.

Maybe she takes kissing as harmless fun, while the serious business is about who she lets into her pants.

But this is internet-dating: you can't be sure what to believe.
    Last edited by peterwong; 22-06-14 at 01:24 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I give zero ****s about what terms you think is stupid or not because in my book, you aint shit and neither is your opinions.
    ^Classy. Well, since your book is likely a first-grade reader, I think I'm ok with your opinion of my opinions. Although I do agree with you on one point: I am absolutely not shit.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast