+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Been seeing a girl... Need advice/help ?

Been seeing a girl... Need advice/help ?

Hi I've been seeing this girl for 2-3 weeks.. We're sexually active and I'm 29 she's 28. Things have been going great I've been staying over at hers etc.. But in the last few days her text messages have become quite blunt and less frequent, I really like her and I'm worried I've messed things up some how.. I want her to be my gf but don't know how to go about it is 2-3 wks too short to be seeing someone ? How should I go about taking this to the next level ? I texted her goodnight last night she replied 'night x' then this morning I texted her with no reply yet she's seen the message and has since liked my status on Facebook.. What's happening ? I have a weird feeling I've screwed this up ! So In effect I need advise as on how too make this girl my gf without coming across cheesey or needy ? Any help would be much appreciated pls
    Regards
    Daniel

Meet up with her and aks her if she wants to be your girlfriend.

Isn't there a better way to do it... Let's say meet her and just be honest and say/ask so what are we now ? Can I officially call you my gf ? Something like that... I feel as tho she's getting impatient with me maybe I've taken too long but in my eyes I didn't want to seem as tho I was pushing of you get me. Thanks for your reply ��

I need to get her too meet me but don't want to keep texting/phoning her as it looks like I'm mithering... Should I wait too see if she replies to my message from this morning ? Altho I didn't ask a question so there isn't much point in her texting back... Maybe I should wait until she initiates contact ? Hate this feeling how can she go really distant within 24 hours ? The mind boggles!

I'm meeting her later supposedly.. Should I hint that I'd like to be her boyfriend... Or just wait and see what happens naturally ? Thx

Just ask her if she can be your GF.

Doesn't that come across a bit childish.. I'm 29 and all the advice I've so far is to not ask her she will decide in her own time... The thing is I don't want to say something like 'So are we official now' to her and her be like NO as this girl is friends with a lot of my family and if I got shot down I've never live it down seriously haha! It's weird as last week I stayed there loads if times and I've not been to hers since last Thursday I kind of think she pulled away a bit as a test to see if I'd chase her... But who knows I mean last night I asked her if she'd like to meet ie. today.. And she said yes and then earlier today we was messaging each other and I asked if we was still on for later.. To know reply as of yet, I might just back off a bit... What do you think ? Don't know whether I'm coming or going. But I was talking to my cousin and she said I look into things too much. Thanks