+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What's going on? What's this trend with the unemployed men?

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondReason View Post
    There's really nothing more to discuss here, you've all openly admitted that females of my generation no longer value productivity.
    No one said that. I thought we all agreed you need to stop being an asshole?

Very few people your age have what you have (I'll assume you had no help or lying). These are different times......Stop pining for the past.
    Last edited by surfhb; 12-06-14 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You are still very young, and lots of girls your age do not yet value productivity. If you are a decent guy, that will change. For every 21 year old who thinks it's no big deal to put up with this, there is a 30 year old who would disagree.
    This is not an open admission that females in my generation don't value productively? 30+ year olds are not in my generation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    You can live in your parents basement and not have a single cent....but if you're cool, fun to be around and can fvck well, you're going to have all kinds of girls calling you. Those are the prerequisites !
    How about this?

Neither one of those quotes is enough evidence to support your claim. Review your claim.

- - - Updated - - -

You've all openly admitted that females of my generation no longer value productivity
    All? - no
    No longer? - hubris
    Productivity? - Arbitrary and subjective

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    LOL no, that is not what makes you a pompous prick.
    Then what does, one must assume that was the reason you were calling me a pompous prick.

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondReason View Post
    Then what does, one must assume that was the reason you were calling me a pompous prick.
    Pay attention to what you're doing. Are you making a point or are you wildly swinging your fists in all directions?

Yeah...stop being a dick and just admit that you are probably coming off the wrong way to women.

You're clearly having issues getting women but your only excuse is that they don't appreciate the fact you have a mortgage and 2 cars. Open your mind bro

Well most girls will agree that they want a guy who is okay on his own, like don't depend on a girl for a rides etc. And the reason why those buff guys at gym is unemployed is because they wont work for peanuts but some don't have much brains to get high paid job.

However I noticed that you are selling yourself too hard. Rather than telling who you are and what you achieved better ask some questions to a girl so you wont look like a bragging douche and will make a girl want to prove herself to you.

I suggest you watch some TylerRSD and JulienRSD youtube videos aswell as some SimplePickup and Sasha daygame. These guys are like supermans when it comes to girls.

Also check this guide
    loveforum.net/threads/85674-Guide-on-interacting-with-girls
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I can care less about a car as long as I don't have to sleep outside

OP: I think you should be asking yourself what it is about you that makes you undesirable. You can't tally your assets and assume it's other women or other men that keeps you single. There's something about you that puts women off and it's up to you to try and figure out what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by XyOh View Post
    OP: I think you should be asking yourself what it is about you that makes you undesirable. You can't tally your assets and assume it's other women or other men that keeps you single. There's something about you that puts women off and it's up to you to try and figure out what it is.
    women are always making a big deal about these things so that's why the OP is confused

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345