+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trouble with boyfriend and his ex

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    If he wants to behave like this?? Hes been behaving this way for 8months.. jeez! Just dump him and move on. You dont even need to tell him hes dumped. The way he has disrespected you-is a good enough reason to just block him and let him figure it out himself its over
    I know the tactic...they want to see them one last time because their heart has a glimmer of hope that a miracle is going to happen to change the situation and they can be together.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyGurl View Post
    I probably won't be able to see him until a few days from now but once we're face to face, I'm going to let him know that he's lost my trust and is not worth my time if he wants to behave like this. Thank you everyone for your responses!
    Yet another fine example of that old adage "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make her drink."

You give him yet another chance instead of taking back your personal power, realizing that you're with the wrong man and then leaving him.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by FairyGurl View Post
    I agree with you after thinking about it. If it were really not that serious then he would have never felt the need to keep things secret. If he really can't move on then he can have her and deal with all her craziness. I don't want to be caught in the middle of crap at the end of the day. It's not even worth it
    That's right O.P
    Way to see the red flags. Get some distance; who needs that kind of mess.

Well we can only do so much. Song: ive been giving out chances and all you ever do is let me down... well its taken me this long but baby ive figured you out.. and your thinking well be fine again but not this time around...

one day she will sing these words

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry couldn't help myself-have to sing the rest now " you dont have to call anymore, I wont pick up the phone.. this is the last straw, dont wana hurt anymore and you can tell me that your sorry but I dont believe you, baby like I did before.. your not sorry no no no no...

I really like that song
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Hey guys. I just wanted to clarify that when I said see him I meant to break up with him to his face.

Did you do that yet?

No, he's working this weekend. I have to wait until Monday unless I try to catch him during a break

Jeez girl thats another red flag. You dont see him for like 5 days at a time. Ive seen my bf almost every day for the past 5 and a half years. Before that it was like 4-5times a week.. next time make sure he has time for you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12