+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just for fun - physical traits you can't stand

Just for fun - physical traits you can't stand

Are there any physical traits that would, by themselves, make you not be attracted to someone, regardless of everything else?

For example, broad shoulders on a girl, a pear-shaped body on a guy, a high-pitched voice, bad teeth, and so on.

One of my roommates (a tall lesbian girl) is currently sneezing in the kitchen. I know I'll be able to finish this entire post before she finishes her sneeze-fest. Partly because I type at 160 WPM, but also because it's always a chain reaction with her.

Ugh, it's still happening. Sounds like she's crucifying Jesus Christ in my kitchen.

So yeah. That.

Bad teeth is the biggest turn off for me. I also dont like scruffy men who make no effort with their appearance. Huge turn off. I also dont like people who talk in an overly precise intelligent way-you know those people who try to make it sooo obvious that they are so smart.. I mean I love intelligent men but not ones who talk like they have a poker stick up their ass.. and im sorry if this sounds shallow but id never date a scrawny, short guy. I like the feel of strong arms around me and I love those huge veins on his arms that pop out. Something about them is soo sexy. Lol
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I really don't like fat women - and there are more and more of them - yukkity yuk.

How fat is fat, Boisdevie? In terms of BMI?

I guess the teeth thing is a good one. For example, I shouldn't be able to count them without losing interest in doing so. LOL!

I've always preferred long hair on women, but I wouldn't say I mind short hair. I just lean more towards liking long hair. And even then, I'm not picky about what I consider long. To me "long" is anything that at least hangs down somewhat.

I don't know, though. I tend not to be able to pinpoint specific things I find specifically unattractive. More so, it just hits me without having to think about it when I DO find somebody attractive.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't like males with disproportionately big butts or extremely bad teeth. Also, poor hygiene or sickly skinny. As you get to be a bit older, you learn to appreciate some minor imperfections, as they make a face more interesting to look at, but these issues have continued to be deal-breakers.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

What about a guy with a beak? Or a tail? LOL!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, I meant things like graying hair, strategically placed wrinkles, a little bit of belly... things that make him look like he might have experienced some life, and didn't completely give in to vanity or narcissism, or spend his life in a gym looking in a mirror.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Boisdevie: how fat is fat? Lol. I used to work in a fashion store and I could always make women up to size 16 look good. Size 16 in ireland is like size 12 in america I think.. irelands sizes are the same as uk. Im just curious though-how fat is too fat?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Im just curious though-how fat is too fat?
    I think a BMI of about 27-28 or more. Basically too many wobbly bits I don't find attractive. And I'm not being sexist here because fat men also look pretty yuk to my eyes. And I"m not being hypocritical because I'm 50 years old and my BMI is 24 and I work out 5 hours a week.

Well, Bois, that's pretty reasonable. I hope I never develop a health issue that makes me gain weight no matter what I do (apart from, maybe, starving myself every single day).

Anyway, I'll chime in: like Vashti, I just can't find a big-bottomed man attractive. Bad teeth are also a turn off, and by "bad" I don't mean crooked, I mean blackened/rotten, like meth users. I also don't like cigarette smokers, because of the effect that cigarettes have on the mouth and body in general... they scream "unhealthy! illness!" to me, kind of like a primal thing: I instinctively wouldn't want to procreate with a male that gives me that impression.
    Last edited by searock; 12-06-14 at 12:51 AM.

Haha my first bf had a big ass and I always thought it made him look a little gay. Jeans were just too tight and I couldnt find him attractive so ya defo a turn off.

I kinda have a fat phobia. I never want to be fat. Ive never been more than a size ten but even if I have a little jelly on my belly I feel self conscious. Since I started in mcdonalds though ive naturally lost a few pounds or just toned up (not sure coz I never weigh myself) just from being so busy and I must say I feel really hot lol
    Last edited by michelle23; 12-06-14 at 12:54 AM.

Rough skin. In high school I dated this girl who had the roughest hands I have ever felt on another person. Just holding her hand was uncomfortable so you can imagine what it was like when she tried to put her hands on other areas of my body.

I bought her all this lotion and shit and still the roughest ****ing hands in the world. As shallow as it sounds I think I broke up with her for it. But in my defense I was only 16..

Nice silky smooth skin is a requirement for me. So is a nice ass. Well ok..that's not a "requirement" but I'd like her to have a nice one ha.

Some people have skin disorders though like eczema for example. So even with all the cream in the world they cant help it. My cousin has that and its never seem to be an issue with men.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast