+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Continuation of selfies . .. ... .... ..... monogamy debunked

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    If I was his gf id be so ****ing bored.
    Bored and probably exhausted. You say one tiny thing and he strawmans the shit out of you. Meaning, he'll argue against something you didn't say and type up an insane amount of text that nobody reads. Guy needs to eat a sandwich and shut the fu​ck up.

My conclusion is this man is narcissistic. Sorry but his jibber jabber is giving me a headache and all his intellectual fluff and big words are just pissing me off. The relationship has been shit for 5years-trying an open relationship wont fix it, neither will getting married, buying a house, having kids etc.. you could try until your blue in the face to make this mess of a relationship work but its dysfunctional-always has been..

And I still think you have issues with equality. Your happy to be open but you wont be when she does the same. Your gonna destroy each other
    ^ Probably one of the best posts I've read all day. I wish I could Thank you twice for it.

That seriously made me lmao kingz! And I love you mr rowen
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Lying and deception is not the same thing as emotional polyandry.

My response to one will not necessarily preclude potential alternatives to the other.

Ergo, the fact I was hurt in this relationship by her emotional cheating does not mean I will be hurt by emotional polyandry as they are not the same thing. The difference, is there are no shackles that symbolize a notion of exclusivity or eternal pairing/merging of wills; nothing to anchor to except my own sense of self as an individual.

- - - Updated - - -

Your happy to be open but you wont be when she does the same.
    More conjecture. That's what I call boring. Sensational fluff indeed. Worthless, in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by masticate View Post
    More conjecture. That's what I call boring. Sensational fluff indeed. Worthless, in fact.
    I'm sorry, I believe the correct word was "valuable"- not worthless. Don't be upset because she called you out on your own contradiction.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    You say one tiny thing and he strawmans the shit out of you.
    You have no actual evidence of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    contradiction.
    Contradiction? Go ahead and point it out.

- - - Updated - - -

~

You would seriously have me explain over and over the same thing just to enable you to continue making personal remarks... rather than actually address the point of the thread?

One final time: the fact that I was hurt by being lied to and deceived doesn't mean I'm going to react the same way in the face of honesty.

You have no actual evidence of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Contradiction? Go ahead and point it out.
    Pffft! Oh, you made me laugh. No evidence? I've seen seven pages of evidence now. Hahaha

And exactly as Michelle pointed out- you go on and on about how you feel monogamy is pointless, right? But yet you get upset and go whining on an advice forum when your girlfriend cheats on you...after you had already cheated on her, mind you. Then you go on about how the way you won't be hurt is by having an open relationship...but since you were already hurt, you've proven that you won't be able to truly handle an open relationship.

C-O-N-T-R-A-D-I-C-T-I-O-N
    Contradiction.

I think the reason you were so insecure in this relationship is because you didnt trust yourself so you projected your own guilt onto her.

Youve been snooping through her phone for 5years hoping to find something to hold over her head and when you finally did-bang lets have an open relationship..

Why dont you just go and be single-do whatever you wwaa do and let her find love

Here I perceive you are being dismissive however I will not be bothered by it.
    Nope. Wakeup's an advocate of polyamory. I don't pry into her private life, but I suspect she leans that way.

I think the reason you were so insecure in this relationship is because you didnt trust yourself so you projected your own guilt onto her.

Youve been snooping through her phone for 5years hoping to find something to hold over her head and when you finally did-bang lets have an open relationship..

Why dont you just go and be single-do whatever you wwaa do and let her find love
    ^ Boom! Another excellent point. Michelle, you're on fire tonight.

And not give her any say in the matter? Based on your biased and incomplete conjecture-laden, half-assed, fish-brained, donkey piss piece of shit assessment?

No thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you people daft? So far nobody has made a case for monogamy at all except Wakeup... everybody else has ignored the premise of this thread and assumed to take it elsewhere.

None of you are actually able to refute my reasoning regarding the reality that monogamy is irrational and immoral. With the exception of Michelle23 who has complained she is unable to read it, I believe at least one of you has the brains to decipher what I'm saying and actually find my "contradiction" ...
    Last edited by masticate; 12-06-14 at 08:40 AM.

Based on your biased and incomplete conjecture-laden, half-assed, fish-brained, donkey piss piece of shit assessment?
    Now who's throwing insults?

Hahaha dont you just LOVE it when they get all defensive. Ooh I am so right. Kiss my ass biatch

And if you actually go back and read my first post. I gave lots of reasons supporting monogamy. Great sex with someone who actually takes the time to figure out your body and what you like, plenty of romance, affection, intimacy, emotional closeness, trust.
    Last edited by michelle23; 12-06-14 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Now who's throwing insults?
    In response to being called outright narcissistic? me. Why? Got a problem with that? Last week I called you domineering and you had a meltdown.

Last week I called you domineering and you had a meltdown.
    After you acted like a halfwit and insulted the intelligence of everyone who tried to help you? Oh, yeah, that was me.
    Bye, bye.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast