+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Continuation of selfies . .. ... .... ..... monogamy debunked

Quote Originally Posted by masticate View Post
    In response to being called outright narcissistic? me. Why? Got a problem with that? Last week I called you domineering and you had a meltdown.
    It wasnt intended as an insult. I truly believe you are narcissistic
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Bye, bye.
    Ok, good.

Now, moving forward,

Some of you have tried to bring up the fact that I was deeply hurt by her emotional betrayal, in other words, lying about her activity and having a secret relationship with her ex. I believe I explained early on in that previous thread that I was hurt about the guilty mind, not the guilty act. I'm not sure if that was overlooked or not but in case it was I thought I would reiterate it as it's an important point. I'm actually not bothered by the idea of her being with other men, physically or emotionally; I'm bothered about the fact that she concealed information, deceived me, and manipulated me into staying with her in the past. To this end, she has apologized, and I have pondered quite deeply the ramifications of this degree of betrayal, and what it means to me. I have decided it is immoral to bind a person to duty because the bind is only an abstraction and the shackles are symbolic, but the spirit itself can not be bound by this deontological pish-posh and will always be free. I came to this realization by observing the evidence before me; I had asked her for monogamy and professed the same, and although we were physically monogamous there was emotional betrayal. How could I ask something of another, and promise it myself, have her promise it to me... and still logically accept it as a virtuous principle when neither person was willing to keep their promise?
    Last edited by masticate; 12-06-14 at 08:53 AM.

There is no reason to refute your reasoning because most of us who replied in your thread are in a loving, monogamous relationship... So to refute you is just plain.... IRRATIONAL IN ITSELF.

I'm out of this useless thread.

Um you dump her and find someone you can trust.. thats what I would do.. and sending pictures of your tits to a dude is not an emotional betrayal.. its physical

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    There is no reason to refute your reasoning because most of us who replied in your thread are in a loving, monogamous relationship... So to refute you is just plain.... IRRATIONAL IN ITSELF.

I'm out of this useless thread.
    Oh, stay for just a while longer! Come sit next to me. I'm about to crush his hopes and dreams.

Why again? does being in a relationship preclude the ability for rational thought? you don't have to agree with me or disagree that's not really the point of the exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by masticate View Post
    Why again? does being in a relationship preclude the ability for rational thought? you don't have to agree with me or disagree that's not really the point of the exercise.
    Not at all. As a matter of fact, being in a relationship can sometimes make a person act or think irrationally, but only on a temporary basis. Any mature individual has the ability to go back to his/her senses and try to undo or rectify any irrational decisions/behavior made.

Just because you have a certain way of thinking or believing doesn't mean that we have to agree with you.

This is who you are, this is how you think and you have every right to believe that monogamy is irrational and/or immoral but we do not necessarily have to agree with you and that is why you are getting the kind of responses being thrown at you.

Not at all. As a matter of fact, being in a relationship can sometimes make a person act or think irrationally, but only on a temporary basis. Any mature individual has the ability to go back to his/her senses and try to undo or rectify any irrational decisions/behavior made.

Just because you have a certain way of thinking or believing doesn't mean that we have to agree with you.

This is who you are, this is how you think and you have every right to believe that monogamy is irrational and/or immoral but we do not necessarily have to agree with you and that is why you are getting the kind of responses being thrown at you.
    ^ The moment my Thank You button starts working again, I'm going to Thank You for this. Excellent post, chinagirl.

You basically just told all of us everything we believe in is immoral and irrational. Thats why we dont particularly like you. We at the love forum are monogamists (most of us anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Oh, stay for just a while longer! Come sit next to me. I'm about to crush his hopes and dreams.
    I'm ready to leave a nice hot stinky coiller on his keyboard lol

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I'm ready to leave a nice hot stinky coiller on his keyboard lol
    A "coiller"? Is that a Canadian thing?

[URL=http://www.sherv.net/][/URL]

No that is what my friend calls it....[URL=http://www.sherv.net/][/URL]
    Last edited by smackie9; 12-06-14 at 09:35 AM.

...Smackie, that would probably make his posts better. Hahaha

maybe he would like to hit the "POO" button lol

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    maybe he would like to hit the "POO" button lol
    I've come to the conclusion that you're basically a woman with a really big dick.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast