+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She tells me that she is interested, but is impossible to met her

She tells me that she is interested, but is impossible to met her

Hi,

I'm a male with 39 and she is 26 - I'm very interested in her. We had 3 nice dates.

Since first dating she demonstrated that she was interested in me - but I'm confused with her contradictory behavior:

The problem is that after the first dating it was very difficult to have each of the other 2 met with her.. every time we schedule a dating for the next day and on the meeting day she send me a message that is not possible to met, because she is very tired, or some excuses that I don't know if it is true.

We tried about 6 times to have only 2 meetings after first date.

I believed that she was not interested enough and so I decided last week to sent a polite message to her telling that I gave up and we will not met again - she replied telling that she became very sad with my message and she asked apologies - she told me that she would try to improve and that she is still interested in me. She told me that if she became not interested she will tell me that and not give excuses.

But we had a meeting scheduled for yesterday and on last minute she told that it would not be possible to met again... and that she would contact me when she arrive at home at night - what never happened.. I became very disappointed.

Today she sent me a message ignoring what happened yesterday talking about other things.

I'm very anxious and sad with this situation.

What I do? give up? try to be more patient and continue the game? Or talk a second time with her that I'm disappointed... I'm afraid to talk a second time and demonstrate that I'm disappointed and with this be very demanding to her too early (we met only 3 times).

Sounds like a push and pull kind of girl... :S I'm sorry, OP, I know you must have true feelings for her, but I think that it would be best to either leave (which I think would be the best course of action- I'll explain why) or communicate to her that you need consistency...

I had strong feelings for a guy once who acted like this girl is acting; he led me on for eight months straight despite my attempts to communicate with him how I felt.. :S In the end, it only ended because he got a boyfriend behind my back and didn't tell me- just let me read about it on Facebook. So, that's why I recommend leaving- because more often than not, if they're not willing to give you the time of day like that, they're usually just using you as a placeholder until something better comes along.. They want you when they can't have you, and then they toss you aside when they can... :S I'm sorry, OP.

A bit ****ed up, isn't it? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    I'm sorry, OP
    I'm not. Fu​ck Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    I'm not. Fu​ck Brazil.
    LMAO What did Brazil ever do to you?

Shes playing games. I think you should forget about her. If someone is interested they will make time for you even if its only 30minutes for coffee. Nobody is that busy they need to cancel 6times unless shes married or something. Seriously forget her
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I'm sure she enjoyed the free meal and what not but if you are here asking what's going on, then you know you are wasting your time with her.

I bet money on it she is dating others or looking for someone with a large wallet, that would explain the difficulty of meeting and lack of replies. She's too young anyways, find someone more age appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    I'm not. Fu​ck Brazil.
    This is offensive and unnecessary. You should not insulting people because they are from a country - this is illegal to do in your country too.

I just report your post it this is a serious forum they are supposed to ban you.

Thanks for the replies all, but I will not interact in a forum that has a 1600 posts member with such offensive behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelo.santos View Post
    You should not insulting people because they are from a country - this is illegal to do in your country too.
    I lol'd. What's the fine for insulting a nig for "being from a country"?

That's exactly what it is, a game. She's playing you and deep in your heart, you know it. Just let it go. Stop wasting anymore time with her. You deserve someone better.