+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this cause for a break-up?

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Keep ****ing her while you look for another girl.

I missed you.

She is 21, this is my second semi serious relationship but I don't know why but this just really bothered me and I'm not usually the jealous type, but she is always talking about how much guys hit on her etc.

First of all you have to be honest to yourself... Do you really want a girl like that? Do you really want a relationship right now? It is not about her, it is about you, what you really, really want at this moment... Then you can make your decision from there. You know Trust and Respect are two things that relationships must have and if you see this is not the case, then don't waste your time.

By the way my best boy-friend since childhood has never ever text me asking what color is my underwear... Tell her you want to meet the guy and judge for yourself what kind of a "friend" is this guy.

Good luck.
    The responsibility of your happiness, it is not of your partner, but your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_lo View Post
    She is 21, this is my second semi serious relationship but I don't know why but this just really bothered me and I'm not usually the jealous type, but she is always talking about how much guys hit on her etc.
    This is just more of the same thing you've already told us. What, if anything, do you think about some of the advice you've been given in this thread. Are you going to be a stiff and just let her carry on or are you going to talk to her about relationship boundaries and how entertaining men who ask what colour her underwear is, is inappropriate and disrespectful to you and your relationship as a committed couple?

Are you going to stay with her and put up with her shit until she starts an emotional affair or more or are you going to leave her and talk to her about what is and isn't mutually agreed to? Or: big "or" are you just here to vent and put up with whatever it is she throws your way which is commonly known as being pussy whipped. I like to call it giving away all your personal power.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12