+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just for fun - physical traits that turn you on

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    Also, a lot of tattoos is always a big one for me. When I say a lot, I don't necessarily mean like a crazy amount. But, these days it seems like almost everybody in the world has at least one. So, when a girl has a lot, it says that she probably has a bit of an alternative flair about her, which I love. The other thing is crazy hair colors. Again, the alternative thing. Yeah, I'm weird. I know.

20 years ago maybe i'd find tarts on a girl edgy & different however if I see a girl with Tattoos (i.e. have gotten since the mid 90s) it's an instant turn off for me. Doesn't say anything about being alternative at all more the opposite of trying to fit in.

Nice hair. I prefer straight but there are always exceptions. I am also strangely attracted to girls with protruding noses, like Greek or Arab like. My fourth future ex - wife will be Arab.

A nice smile. Nice teeth. That gets me going.

Quote Originally Posted by smiling100 View Post
    20 years ago maybe i'd find tarts on a girl edgy & different however if I see a girl with Tattoos (i.e. have gotten since the mid 90s) it's an instant turn off for me. Doesn't say anything about being alternative at all more the opposite of trying to fit in.
    I know what you mean, but that was why I specifically said a lot of tattoos. Not a lot as in really A LOT A LOT, but more than just one or two little things. Because. these days it just seems like EVERYBODY has at least one or two. To be honest, that trend kind of ticks me off a little bit, because I am exactly the type of guy who would normally get tattoos, but now it just looks like something everybody does anyway.

So, to me, a girl who has a fair number of tattoos strikes me as somebody with a bit of an "alternative" flair to her, which is something I like.

tight abs. brown skin. deep voice. graceful movements. gentle hands. pretty smile. geez, it looks like almost everything turns me on. lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123