+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your celebrity doppelganger?

This thread: a bunch of pictures of celebrities without any real member pictures. A god damn snoozefest.

I'm gonna break the trend with a very relaxing photo of a llama.

Look at that majestic son of a bitch.

Relative of yours?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I've been told many times that I look like this guy:

But personally I don't see it.
    John Cusack is not only good looking but such a great actor. He's a bit underrated in Hollywood but I like majority of his movies. Good one HIA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    She's been in a lot more then that but you probably picked the ugliest portrayal that she's ever played.

Do a google image search and you'll see All kinds of NICE photos of the real her.

@ Star... right back at cha.
    I know she's a great actress. One of my favorite film by her is the movie "Not without my Daughter". There is another movie she made in the 80's which was great but I can't remember the title. But good one wake up.

i looked up a google image search for sally field that day, wakeup, saw lots of pics, she has a sweetness about her and a great smile. i know who she is now, didn't recognize the name at first, she played forrest gumps mother too.

hey, i tried hard to profile post my pic for comparison, resized it and all, but the ****ing thing wouldn't show, same as when i first joined. this site has one issue after another it seems.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Some interesting ones so far:
    Famke Jannsen

Sally Field

Cameron Diaz

Awkward actor, don't know show, nico, do you like the comparison?

Taylor Lautner [ obviously you hate the comparison, Exeter ] you could as anyone could use a PB account and post a pic then delete it out of your PB account after and it won't be hosted on the website and you can edit it out whenever you want. I hate the size restrictions on pics too, and avi sizes, reason why I didn't bother with an avatar for myself on here.

John Cusack [ great actor, IMO , not a bad guy to be compared too, HIA ]

A Llama ROFL

KingZ's I suggested where others can view my pic for comparison, nico posted his pics all over the forum for comparison, so_umhey posted a photo to compare and from what I read Exeter tried to show his, still can way I suggested if he wants. Peeps are shy showing themselves on here [ especially when you can't edit your posts to remove the picture yourself later on], except a few. I saw pics of Smackie, Hatesthis, Rowen and Michelle on the forums - not many post their pics, not sure why.

Keep em coming! =)

Who would the doppelganger's of the members of the 4 I listed above who posted their pics be?

- - - Updated - - -

Smackie with her guitar pic reminds me of Jewel. Y/ N, Smackie?

Quote Originally Posted by somehelp4me View Post
    KingZ's I suggested where others can view my pic for comparison, nico posted his pics all over the forum for comparison, so_umhey posted a photo to compare and from what I read Exeter tried to show his, still can way I suggested if he wants. Peeps are shy showing themselves on here [ especially when you can't edit your posts to remove the picture yourself later on], except a few. I saw pics of Smackie, Hatesthis, Rowen and Michelle on the forums - not many post their pics, not sure why.
    I would post a picture if I knew what I was getting for my money. A picture of a member that wouldn't normally post it, for example.

(Actually, I don't think any pictures of me in the past 4-5 years exist at all. I'm extremely camera shy and will usually put my hand up if someone is trying to take a photo of me. Drives my mother insane.)

Anyone in mind? That you'd like to post their actual pic that seems hesitant about posting theirs?

I don't care if they do or not, I went into this knowing almost all wouldn't, so isn't a big deal one way or the other, but like you said would be nice to see some of the long term members faces on here. My pic I posted isn't great but not out to impress, so didn't much care =)

I wonder why most don't post theirs, fear of judgement, like being anon, scared someone will catfish their image, rofl? maybe all 3.

The ones I want to see most are Indi and probably Basil. Indi definitely wouldn't post one publicly. Maybe michelle23's.

Oh! Valixy! That would be the ultimate prize. I want to know what that woman's face looks like.

I agree on Basil, maybe Wakeup too. Michelle's is on the website in that photo thread - saw it when I joined last year, here it is on the bottom of page 1.

Maybe Basil, Indi or Valixy would privately show their pics?

[url]https://www.loveforum.net/funny-love-pictures-and-videos/78452-pictures.html[/url]

Ah, right. OK, scratch michelle23 off the list.

Wakeup isn't the least bit interesting.

Indi is more the type to hang out IRL instead of letting pictures circulate on the Internet. She knows it's permanently incriminating.

Basil or Valixy might. I'm more interested in Valixy. Eastern European woman who moved to Spain, speaks English, believes in psychic shit and sets her avatar to
    a fu​cking unicorn. I have to put a face on that. naamean?

Michelle looks somewhat like another Michelle - Michelle Rodriguez. Y/N?

Michelle looks somewhat like another Michelle - Michelle Rodriguez. Y/N?
    No...........

Where is Wakeup's pic at on here, I never saw hers before? Not interesting, why? I think if you asked Basil privately she would show her picture, the other 2 less likely as you said.

Rofl, you are Valixy obsessed, show him your pic, Valixy, settle his curiosity =) Can just be a grainy head shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    No...........
    That is a definite no, china, way off am I?
    You checked out her pic- who do you think? Want to give suggestions for her, rowen , hatesthis and smackie? they all posted pics on the forum previously and haven't entered this thread yet.

Where is Wakeup's pic at on here, I never saw hers before? Not interesting, why? I think if you asked Basil privately she would show her picture, the other 2 less likely as you said.

Rofl, you are Valixy obsessed, show him your pic, Valixy, settle his curiosity =) Can just be a grainy head shot.
    Because she's a Canadian woman that looks like Sally Field. If I want to look at her, I'll just search Google for Sally Field and be done with it.

Hey now, "obsessed" is a strong word. I'm not obsessed, I'm just curious. Though, I agree that she should show it.

Kelly Clarkson?

- - - Updated - - -

First American idol winner???

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast