+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your celebrity doppelganger?

Who is your celebrity doppelganger?

Making another I'm bored thread, rofl.

Anyone friends or family think you look like or even strangers said you know, dude, you look exactly like, so and so.

I have been told Heath Ledger a few times when he had his hair short, like I keep mine. No one is 100 alike unless twins, rofl but who comes the closest for you.
    Most here have never posted pictures so try to be honest or post a pic to compare for us. I did post mine if you want to compare, look at Ledgers short almost shaved hair, with him smiling pics for the comparison.

Not the picture I wanted but other with him smiling is too large and would slow down thread or break format.

- Next, you?
    Last edited by somehelp4me; 14-06-14 at 12:13 AM.

You definitely look like him. I thought it was him in the picture before I read your post. Are you sure that's not Heath Ledger?

That pic I posted above IS of Heath Ledger, chinagirl, my picture is posted in another thread on here which is locked from months ago, but I linked it in nico's tat thread previously. That is where others can go to reference or compare if they want.

Who's yours?

I was told I have a resemblance with Famke Janssen (Dr. Jean Gray From X-men movie).

I will look up your pic and compare.

- - - Updated - - -

You definitely look like a young version of Heath Ledger! Nice pic by the way.

I know who that is, long dark hair, very pretty actress. Do you like her movies?

Just saw your edit, lol. Thanks, chinagirl, I liked him as an actor, hopefully I won't go his way anytime soon.
    Last edited by somehelp4me; 14-06-14 at 01:12 AM.

I've been told many times (even by strangers in a café) that I look like Sally Fields.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, Sally Field (no "s" on the end)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by somehelp4me View Post
    I know who that is, long dark hair, very pretty actress. Do you like her movies?

Just saw your edit, lol. Thanks, chinagirl, I liked him as an actor, hopefully I won't go his way anytime soon.
    I love all the x-men movies plus her movies with Liam Neesen (Taken).

U do look like heath ledger!!! He was very easy on the eyes but such a good actor. Died way too young

Ppl tell me I look like cameron diaz. Sorry for the small images but loveforum is being retarded with their kb...

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    I was told I have a resemblance with Famke Janssen (Dr. Jean Gray From X-men movie).
    I use to have a thing for Dr. Jean. And by "use to" I mean "still do" haha. She was definitely the hottest chick in the X Men movies.

I can see the resemblance between Heath and somehelp4me and Cameron and So..umhey.

I get that I look a lil this one guy who plays on some TV show called Awkward a lot but I can't remember his name. I would look it up but I'm too lazy right now ha. Maybe later..

i can't stand the actor i have been compared to, lmao. taylor lautner, hate even typing it out. i don't think i do but apparently people i know like to joke i do.

i've never posted my photo on here to compare but i can put it up on my account if possible then remove next site visit, otherwise, doesn't matter much.

i don't know what sally field looks like, wakeup, i'll google her now and see.

- - - Updated - - -

well it definitely loaded, had to resize it too, was too big for the forum sizes, and i don't see it showing, so if anyone wants to see it, PM and i'll host it somewhere and show you. not posting it right onto the forum, in profile or private is ok.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I like Taylor Lautner. He's hot and he's got a nice six pack. He looks better than the other dude in twilight.

- - - Updated - - -

Exeter, Sally Field was in the movie Lincoln that won an academy award 2 years ago I think. She played Abe Lincoln's wife.

i get compared to him as a laugh at me or a joke, it isn't meant in a good way among my friends. plus they know i hate those twilight movies and actors who are in them. did you ever see the meme comparing lautner to a llama? lmao he has that stunned **** look to him, he is probably a nice guy overall though. but as an actor, he isn't much.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I've been told many times (even by strangers in a café) that I look like Sally Fields.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, Sally Field (no "s" on the end)

I love Sally Field as an actress....love you more for being Wakeup kisskiss

- - - Updated - - -

being real I meant.

I've been told many times that I look like this guy:

But personally I don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    I like Taylor Lautner. He's hot and he's got a nice six pack. He looks better than the other dude in twilight.

- - - Updated - - -

Exeter, Sally Field was in the movie Lincoln that won an academy award 2 years ago I think. She played Abe Lincoln's wife.
    She's been in a lot more then that but you probably picked the ugliest portrayal that she's ever played.

Do a google image search and you'll see All kinds of NICE photos of the real her.

@ Star... right back at cha.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast