+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she flirting with me?

Is she flirting with me?

This goes back awhile but this is the short version.. so long story short this girl who I had a crush on got upset I guess she felt I was too old for her.. (4 years older then her) anyways so things did not go so well, so 5 years later I noticed now for maybe 2-3 months now that I see she looks at me pretty often.. at first I did not think much of anything of it.. so then her father asked me if I wanted to take pictures at the family reunion.. (next month) so back then I did not think much of it but now I start thinking if the two have some type of connection.. Because I noticed the mother checking my every moves it seems. So I was on facebook one day and I was checking out something and I noticed she was on facebook and I decided to send her a friend request and expecting her not to accept it but she did.

So this past week mind you I haven't spoken to her in those 5 years, I had a perfect timing, I was getting ready to exit out the door and she was just entering but something caught her attention before she came in fully, so I wanted to see how things were going between me and her, so I tapped her on her arm and she turned to me and gave me a nice hug and she pressed her cheek to mine which really caught me off guard asked me how I was like we knew each other for a long time..

When I see her again and better prepared I don't know I should just hug or give her a kiss on the cheek.. or maybe I'm thinking too much into it but I don't know.

How about asking her out on a date.

I was going to see if she wanted to do lunch but lol that still counts as a date I guess

Well, looks like you liked her 5 years ago and you still do. Ask her out on a date or wait another 5 years lol

Quote Originally Posted by elino View Post
    Well, looks like you liked her 5 years ago and you still do. Ask her out on a date or wait another 5 years lol
    No I don't want to wait another 5 years LOL

not too many people would have the time to wait that long.

Lunch is more for platonic friends, try for something in the evening

In my opinion it doesn't matter where you're taking her as long as you're with her. My current relationship was a very fast one month friendship and right now 45 days of being together, and we were just hanging out with friends and talking to each other, nothing more really. Whatever you do, if she still loves you, she'll accept. Just be yourself and good luck

my friends just suggest that I make no advances just yet and to enjoy the friend connection again, and if she hints at anything more she would make the move. I catch her looking but stuff like that and thinking it's a sign of attraction has gotten me in hot water before, when I see her looking my way she wont keep eye contact that long so she will be the first to break but then later look again.

Sounds like she really missed seeing you. Ask her out, see where it can go. Good luck.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Five year is really a long time. I don't understand what she want.

Hi

From your post I did not get that gal also liked as same you are liking her from 5 years .
    If you provide me the answer then I will make sure that I will help you.