+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there something wrong with me?

Is there something wrong with me?

Okay, so the story is this. I am a pretty decent looking 20 year old and I've never dated anyone. After spending two years at my college I have decided that I don't want to date anybody from there. I want a mature relationship. There's this guy at my internship who is 4 years older to me and we have gone out thrice already in maybe the 10 days we started talking. There's just this really great chemistry. At first I was crazy about him as things like these don't really happen to me. And he is like the best guy I can get right now. But I don't know something is just off in my mind because all of this is new to me and I am not used to this. I still like the guy but I don't want a relationship with him at times. Another problem is that he is working and I am still in college. I have no idea what to do. Everytime I see him at the office, I just want to stay with him and keep talking. But we can't really hang out there since he is an employee and I am an intern. So everytime he asks me to just hang out with him after the office I say yes. And it doesn't end in in a couple hours. If we go out we stay out till 4-5 am. He can't really take me to his place since his family lives there and I can't take him to my place cuz I live as a paying guest in a strict all girls place.
    Some parts of it could sound a bit weird to you guys but noting the fact that I am from India, you should understand.
    And oh, I am an aquarian. That could help people who know a bit about zodiacs to help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by problematic42 View Post
    Okay, so the story is this. I am a pretty decent looking 20 year old and I've never dated anyone. After spending two years at my college I have decided that I don't want to date anybody from there. I want a mature relationship. There's this guy at my internship who is 4 years older to me and we have gone out thrice already in maybe the 10 days we started talking. There's just this really great chemistry. At first I was crazy about him as things like these don't really happen to me. And he is like the best guy I can get right now. But I don't know something is just off in my mind because all of this is new to me and I am not used to this. I still like the guy but I don't want a relationship with him at times. Another problem is that he is working and I am still in college. I have no idea what to do. Everytime I see him at the office, I just want to stay with him and keep talking. But we can't really hang out there since he is an employee and I am an intern. So everytime he asks me to just hang out with him after the office I say yes. And it doesn't end in in a couple hours. If we go out we stay out till 4-5 am. He can't really take me to his place since his family lives there and I can't take him to my place cuz I live as a paying guest in a strict all girls place.
    Some parts of it could sound a bit weird to you guys but noting the fact that I am from India, you should understand.
    And oh, I am an aquarian. That could help people who know a bit about zodiacs to help me out.
    It's been just about ten days sweets,give it some more time and try to understand the nature of relationship you have with him.And as far as going to each other's places,I 'd say,is not a good idea at this point,but even then if you think privacy could be of some help for you two,then go to the public parks.If you TWO are putting up at NCR,parks offer the best alternatives.Zodiacs don't do S**t,trust me on this.It's simple and it goes like this- what you do today,becomes your future.