+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobage: is less more?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I never specified whether I like 'em real or fake.

I think everybody would prefer real boobs regardless of their size.

But all things considered, I'd like large B's to small C's.

For myself that is...

so in other words you only seek out b's or c's in your partners

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha no.

Boobs are great, but I wouldn't reject a girl simply because of her breast size.

I mean come on, I'm not that shallow.

I would hope not Fras.

I have borderline A-B cup. I used to be very unhappy with A sized boobs and padded bras were my obsession there for the longest time. I'm actually quite happy with them now. They are a good handful and they don't get in the way. I couldn't imagine anything bigger. :S

Personally, I don't think that plastic surgery for bigger boobs is a good idea. They can look SO fake! I mean, there can be some obvious and good reasons for getting implants (ex. Flat chested & low self esteem. Had a mystectomy & need to rebuild them. Other Medical issues, etc. etc. etc.).

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

i have E cup boobs and im slim however i wear correct bra sizes and they actually look very nice! they dont sag they are quite pert and very real!

i think if a lot of women went and had their boob size checked they would be bigger than they realise i went round in a bra C sized for ages its the back size that makes a difference aswell im a 32!

Quote Originally Posted by Broken smile
    i have E cup boobs and im slim however i wear correct bra sizes and they actually look very nice! they dont sag they are quite pert and very real!

i think if a lot of women went and had their boob size checked they would be bigger than they realise i went round in a bra C sized for ages its the back size that makes a difference aswell im a 32!
    by the way im english! does that make a difference???? are american sizes different?

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    But not too many people responded to your question about whether or not a woman should be expected to have implants if a man is willing to pay for them.

I vote NO.
    I also prefer real over fake.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's not really a matter of real over fake.

It's more of a matter of large over small.

If you prefer large breasts you might not care how a woman must go about achieving them.

I disagree----fake breasts have a different conture then that of real ones (I know I knowMr obvious here again). So it is a matter of real over fake. Some look so fake they might as well have placed party hats under their shirt.

Im more of an ass man and never really thought about boobs. My girl friend has er HUGE boobs...and i never really thought that were THAT big till she took off her 2 bras shes forced to wear. She has F and she is getting a breast reduction soon. Atfirst i didnt see the big deal but i can see why she wants them reduced. I personally now that i think bout it like b-c Shes getting a B i believe....

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sevink
    Im more of an ass man and never really thought about boobs. My girl friend has er HUGE boobs...and i never really thought that were THAT big till she took off her 2 bras shes forced to wear. She has F and she is getting a breast reduction soon. Atfirst i didnt see the big deal but i can see why she wants them reduced. I personally now that i think bout it like b-c Shes getting a B i believe....
    F? DAMN....didn't think they could be that big!
    My friend has triple D's...and she hates em...... Just naturally born with them.

My mom has very big boobs as well. I believe an E.....or whatever comes after DDD. Thank god I wasn't "blessed" with those genes. I have the my dad's family genes...with smaller (C cup) boobs and bigger hips.... (My childbearing hips I always say).
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Haha, can I point out that alot of the guys on this forum do not represent the majority, most guys out there do prefer size C-D. I'm not entirely sure why but the guys on this forum tend to be the ones who are more sensitive and attracted to personality. What I am trying to say is most of the guys on this forum are unique, hehe appreciate us! Lol we are not the average guys out there looking for a super-model.

Personally I like A-B.

I dont know anything about bra sizes but I dont believe I've dated anyone bigger than A. That's just a guess. I'd like a little bigger but large is not my thing. Besides, I too prefer a nice butt.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    C prease...

This thread makes me wonder how Pamela Anderson became so famous...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast