+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I had sex with her but didn't satisfy her 100%

I had sex with her but didn't satisfy her 100%

Hello everyone,
    Last one I went out with family and friends and this girl who I recently met came along. When we got home we were left alone so we started making out and what no, until it got to the point where I took her to my room and we had sex. I haven't have sex roughly in 10 months so in a way I was worried I wasn't going to perform well but I had alcohol in my system and I probably went for about 15 minutes. I was happy at first because I wasn't going to embarrass myself by letting go right away and I think I suffer from ED so it was good. After a while the girl got up and said she had to go and I felt she was upset or something and I think its because I couldn't please her 100%. I don't think I was able to give her an orgasm...
    Women how do you feel if you had sex with someone you just met and they weren't able to give you an orgasm? I haven't stopped thinking about it and I feel she would never let me have sex with her again because of that..
    Also I start sweating a lot when I go for long periods of time and last night I was dripping sweat and it was going all over her and I don't think she liked that either...
    women help me out here because from the moment she left I haven't stopped thinking about this..
    Thank you

How the hell would we know ? Lol

Ask her

I'm not sure if you're giving us half a story here, but you seem to be fixated on the intercourse - with absolutely no mention of good foreplay. How much effort did you put into the foreplay? It's not the intercourse which defines good sex for me - it's the foreplay and the amount of orgasms had during that foreplay.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

This thread made me lol. Poor guy.

Anyway, in my experience, women don't really have orgasms during sex the first time unless they're faking it. Always either the second or third time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    it's the foreplay and the amount of orgasms had during that foreplay.
    I lol'd. "the amount of orgasms"

It sounds like you need to ask her. I've never been upset for not having an orgasm the first time because usually I suspect that the two of us are awkwardly feeling each other out. Maybe she had high expectations? Did you promise to go down and then didn't? haha

lalalita Guest
    Females don't orgasm from sex more often than you'd think. I can count the number of orgasms I've had on one hand from partners during sex, and I've had 13 partners and lots of sex. Does it bother me? Not really. I love the act of sex, the closeness. It still feels great even if I don't have that moment. I'd actually be more irritated with a long term partner not getting me off, than a first time thing. A new partner doesn't know how I work yet/what I like so unless they literally laid there and did absolutely nothing, I wouldn't be upset.

She probably just doesn't like you in that way and felt uncomfortable. Nothing to do with the sex, she just might not be interested in you.

Quote Originally Posted by tsukubacpe View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Last one I went out with family and friends and this girl who I recently met came along. When we got home we were left alone so we started making out and what no, until it got to the point where I took her to my room and we had sex. I haven't have sex roughly in 10 months so in a way I was worried I wasn't going to perform well but I had alcohol in my system and I probably went for about 15 minutes. I was happy at first because I wasn't going to embarrass myself by letting go right away and I think I suffer from ED so it was good. After a while the girl got up and said she had to go and I felt she was upset or something and I think its because I couldn't please her 100%. I don't think I was able to give her an orgasm...
    Women how do you feel if you had sex with someone you just met and they weren't able to give you an orgasm? I haven't stopped thinking about it and I feel she would never let me have sex with her again because of that..
    Also I start sweating a lot when I go for long periods of time and last night I was dripping sweat and it was going all over her and I don't think she liked that either...
    women help me out here because from the moment she left I haven't stopped thinking about this..
    Thank you
    Oh well it sucked for her....it was a one night stand you don't need to worry about it, you got what you wanted. She chose to do it, and there's always a chance that it won't be good. Next time put the girl on top.

Please don't feel bad about what happened. First of all, I believe only 25 per cent of women can achieve an organism during intercourse ... and usually not the first time when they're with a man. They need to get comfortable with him and know him better.

Secondly, I wouldn't worry about sweating so much. It can be very passionate and sexy to sweat during intercourse ... and its a natural physiological response.

You really can't expect much from an impersonal one-night stand. What you really need to do is find a long-term partner who you care for ... and then you can work with her on having great sex and satisfying her. It would be much better for your self esteem too.

I think she probably just regretted having sex with a stranger and it didnt feel right so she left. Most women need LOTS of foreplay with a guy they dont know very well. The first 50 times is when you try to figure out what she likes, learn her body through touching, oral etc. So many guys need to slow down-stop rushing straight to intercourse. If you want her to come back for more-then try to make it about her, make her feel comfortable and relaxed. Its way easier to give a girl an orgasm with your hand and you can even ask her to guide you a little so your touching the right spots. Be more gentle, gain her trust, show her your not just interested in getting your dick wet.. then she will come back
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Erinesia View Post
    Please don't feel bad about what happened. First of all, I believe only 25 per cent of women can achieve an ***anism during intercourse ... and usually not the first time when they're with a man. They need to get comfortable with him and know him better.

Secondly, I wouldn't worry about sweating so much. It can be very passionate and sexy to sweat during intercourse ... and its a natural physiological response.

You really can't expect much from an impersonal one-night stand. What you really need to do is find a long-term partner who you care for ... and then you can work with her on having great sex and satisfying her. It would be much better for your self esteem too.
    Thanks for making me feel better

As someone who had sex with a lot of different ladies (Not to be cool about it or something)
    But most of the times a lady was satisfied was when I gave her foreplay. Try teasing her instead of doing your thing right away.
    Biting in the neck, biting in the ear, biting between the inner thighs and instead of licking her female part right away. Try to go around it with your tongue.
    She will get more exited and orgasms way faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamkaas View Post
    As someone who had sex with a lot of different ladies (Not to be cool about it or something)
    But most of the times a lady was satisfied was when I gave her foreplay. Try teasing her instead of doing your thing right away.
    Biting in the neck, biting in the ear, biting between the inner thighs and instead of licking her female part right away. Try to go around it with your tongue.
    She will get more exited and orgasms way faster.
    Thanks for the tip. Will keep this is mind

lalalita ummm speak for urself, anyway, I've personally never had a problem having an orgasm from intercourse as long as he knew what he was doing. Side Note: I also do not have a problem stopping him and letting him know what he is doing wrong which IS the problem for most woman. I'm not going to lie, I once was with someone who was an under 20 just like u and it also turned me off and I did exactly what she did, got up, got dressed and he never heard from me again. Not saying that's ur situation but I also know that alcohol and a few other things influence how a man performs but just a bit of advice, just maybe if u concentrate more in her in the beginning that will help lesson the blow when it "happens" so rapidly, we're a tad bit more forgiving if we're "feeling" good if u know what I mean. Good luck.
    P.S. Under 20= ejaculating under 20 minutes

I've never had a girl do that and I can honestly say I've not pleased every girl I've been with.

Infact my first girlfriend and I had the worst sex at the beginning of our relationship. A lot of girls don't orgasm from sex the first time or even most times, however they get pleasure from getting guys off or just the act of doing it.

Seems a bit over-dramatic on her part.. How old are you if you don't mind me asking ?

lalalita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Belleann View Post
    lalalita ummm speak for urself, anyway, I've personally never had a problem having an orgasm from intercourse as long as he knew what he was doing. Side Note: I also do not have a problem stopping him and letting him know what he is doing wrong which IS the problem for most woman. I'm not going to lie, I once was with someone who was an under 20 just like u and it also turned me off and I did exactly what she did, got up, got dressed and he never heard from me again. Not saying that's ur situation but I also know that alcohol and a few other things influence how a man performs but just a bit of advice, just maybe if u concentrate more in her in the beginning that will help lesson the blow when it "happens" so rapidly, we're a tad bit more forgiving if we're "feeling" good if u know what I mean. Good luck.
    P.S. Under 20= ejaculating under 20 minutes
    I'm speaking from a statistical stand point. Most women do not orgasm from PIV sex.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast