+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i live with him?

Should i live with him?

Im in a bad situation atm. In 3 weeks i become homeless. My current landlord gave me only a month notice that i had to leave breaching my contract. I have a new home lined up however have 3 months gap where after i move out before i move in. I cant live with family and sofar no friends have taken pitty nor have i found anywhere to rent for the time. My bf says i can move in with him if i need to. I love him and love the time spent together but am worried that being in such close quarters all the time would be a strain on us. I have prevously lived with a bf but at the time he kept his old house so if we wanted a night apart we could and we were both working. Atm my bf and i are both unemployed so would be in the house all the time. It is too soon in the relationship to live together under normal circumstances, but i have nowhere else. So any advice would be great, do you guys think it would put too much pressure on the relationship or am i paranoid of losing things with him now that they are finally settled?

Well look at it this way, it's either that or be homeless or pay for a hotel. While you may feel it is too soon, as long as you two have your boundaries set you should be ok since it's a temporary thing.

There are tons of options to rent a room.

This living in together situation isn't permanent, is it? You're only staying with him for 3 months until you can move to the other apartment. I don't see why is it a big deal.

Who knows you may like living together. Stop being so negative, and take it as it comes. Be grateful for what you have and run with it.