+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Losing my virginity

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    I lost my virginity at the age of 23 and ended up marrying the guy. Don't worry about it. It's not a big deal. Just be yourself.
    Really? :D

What part of the US are you from?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    First of all, are you sure you want your first time to be with a guy a lot more experienced than yourself? I imagine the answer is "yes", since you've been with him for an year. It's just that you're kind of missing out on the whole "exploring together" experience, but oh well.
    Dude, no. I must put my foot down here. Don't ruin what is going to be something beautiful for her boyfriend. And don't coat it with "sweetie".

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Really?

What part of the US are you from?

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, no. I must put my foot down here. Don't ruin what is going to be something beautiful for her boyfriend. And don't coat it with "sweetie".
    New York City

- - - Updated - - -

And my husband was quite experienced then.

New York City
    Didn't expect that.

Did it happen later because of religious reasons, or is that just the way it played out?

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    It depends which ones you watch, and what your real thing is like.
    That's true.

How could you not know that sexual mores eased after the sexual revolution in the late 60's. It amazes me how ignorant young people are.
    I do know that, but so what? The collective mentality took a while to change (it's still in the process, sexism is far from extinguished).

And I agree... If you're inexperienced, you want someone with experience.

Huh? How am I ruining anything for him? Also, many guys aren't creepily turned on at the idea of sleeping with a virgin woman. Some of them actually wish they didn't have to - most are just happy to have sex regardless.

Didn't expect that.

Did it happen later because of religious reasons, or is that just the way it played out?
    No, we were just very lustful that he got me pregnant within a year of having sex everyday.

And I agree... If you're inexperienced, you want someone with experience.
    Personally, I disagree. My first time was with a virgin like myself, and I'm glad it was. To each their own though :-).

Huh? How am I ruining anything for him? Also, many guys aren't creepily turned on at the idea of sleeping with a virgin woman. Some of them actually wish they didn't have to - most are just happy to have sex regardless.
    It has nothing to do with her virginity. It's the fact that this poor son of a bitch has had blue balls for a year and you're suggesting that, what, she break up with him and find herself a virgin boy for the "experiencing it together" bit? Christ. Who cares?

On another note, I'd like to give the 2014 Most Relaxing Poster Award to dem862. He's now officially my favorite.

It has nothing to do with her virginity. It's the fact that this poor son of a bitch has had blue balls for a year and you're suggesting that, what, she break up with him and find herself a virgin boy for the "experiencing it together" bit? Christ. Who cares?
    Oh, that. Yeah I see

No, we were just very lustful that he got me pregnant within a year of having sex everyday.
    Didn't answer my question. I mean, why did you lose it at 23 instead of 15-16, for instance?

Searock, she has been with him for a year. She loves him enough to want him to be her first. What is she supposed to do? Break up with him to find a virgin? No.

OP, what you need to do is be honest with him. If he is as experienced as you claim he is, he will know that you're a virgin when you start to have sex. Unless his dick is the size of a peanut then you're probably going to feel some discomfort. I'm not a virgin and depending on how well endowed a guy is and the position, then well I may still feel some discomfort. Mainly from the back, I'll probably be running as oppose to throwing it back as usual. Anyway, I think its real lame that you haven't told him that. This could be real special for the both of you and you're ruining it by being fake.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    It amazes me how ignorant young people are.
    I love you.

That's true.

I do know that, but so what? The collective mentality took a while to change (it's still in the process, sexism is far from extinguished).
    Well, you were saying that virginity was only honored and respected prior to the use of condoms and birth control, which have been around for thousands of years, and from a time when men owned their women as property, which is well before my memory. My point is that virginity was still honored and respected well into the 20th century, and still is in some places. That doesn't make it wrong or anachronistic. Just because something was socially accepted prior to your birth does not necessarily make it sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Searock, she has been with him for a year. She loves him enough to want him to be her first. What is she supposed to do? Break up with him to find a virgin? No.
    Hey, I never suggested she do that. I just asked if she was sure and then proceeded to answer my own question by saying "you've been with him for an year, so it must mean that you are".

I agree that she should be honest and tell him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast