+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't like my girls past

I don't like my girls past

I've been seeing this girl for a while now, and really like her. But she has a past that I don't respect in relation to her kissing a lot of boys that she had no feelings for. Unfortunately this past is always in my mind and I can't get rid of it. So shall I end me and her, or shall I live with the thoughts always in my head?

End it with her. Get your issues sorted out before you date someone else - unless you find a completely inexperienced girl that you are ok with.

Hah!

See this thread: [url]https://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/89983-guy-advice-girls-kiss-lot-random-guys.html[/url]

(In short, if you think she's a whore, then get rid of her. But don't express the reason out loud or feminists will castrate you.)

The life of [some] females is to be constantly approached by males for sex. As a result, they get used to the attention, they expect to be treated that way, and they accumulate vast sexual experience very quickly (which they will go out of their way to pretend they don't have). This is what you will be dealing with as you get older. You might as well get some experience sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSmith View Post
    I've been seeing this girl for a while now, and really like her. But she has a past that I don't respect in relation to her kissing a lot of boys that she had no feelings for. Unfortunately this past is always in my mind and I can't get rid of it. So shall I end me and her, or shall I live with the thoughts always in my head?
    you have incongruent value systems and all roads lead to you being a prude.

O.P

Smarten up.

I know it's probably wrong that I judge her based on this, but I can't help the thoughts in my head

I can't help the thoughts in my head
    You can and will if you want a better life.

Any advice how?

Any advice how?
    Plenty!!

I'll start with the following: resist the urge to apply archetypal tautologies to your reasoning and instead begin with a blank-slate perspective which includes only objective facts which you can gather. An objective fact must be something that all people will agree is true. Identify objective facts only and then commence reasoning with basic/linear logic that isn't based on deontological ethics.

Whhahhhaaaaaa?

ok... so what I'm saying is your girl has a history of kissing boys she has no feelings for. Is this an objective fact? We are treating it as one in the context of this discussion. So that is a starting point for reasoning. First things, first, now.... we have to really consider the merit of this fact. Did she really not have feelings for them? So why the kissing? What I'm saying is you might not even have your facts straight in the first place.

Moving on, I will continue with this post under the assumption that post 1 demonstrates an objective fact - she has a history of kissing people she doesn't care for.

You do not like this about her. Why? what is the reason you don't like this? Is it based on a subjective system of rules and values/idealizations that you believe are applicable to real life or is there some inherent reason why she is immoral for having done this?

- - - Updated - - -

If you are able to positively identify the source of this tautology to be your own subjective perceptions on 'how things ought to be', then you can also begin to examine other, alternative, perspectives that will yield a better outlook with more favorable results. If you can reconcile this new outlook with your personal ethos then you will have done exactly what I suggested you do: control your mind and make a positive change.

In other words: "smartening up," as another poster so eloquently put it.

Wow so confusing. It's the immoral bit I don't like. Yes I can almost certainly confirm she didn't have feelings for any of the boys at the time.

Wow so confusing. It's the immoral bit I don't like. Yes I can almost certainly confirm she didn't have feelings for any of the boys at the time.
    Ok one more try:

Is it immoral because it is inherently immoral in its own right, or is it immoral according to a certain value system which proscribes some deeds as atrocities even if they are arguably virtuous?

WHY IS IT BAD?

Obviously it's my personal view that it's immoral. I would say you should save that sort of stuff for people you care about.

You need to find a girl with the same values as you do. There are certain things that are negotiable and non negotiable in every individual, for you, this seem to be a non negotiable in which you want a girl to value sex or sexual act as something to be of importance.

Don't conform to what society dictates to you. Listen to yourself and and go after what is important to you.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Hah!

See this thread: [url]https://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/89983-guy-advice-girls-kiss-lot-random-guys.html[/url]

(In short, if you think she's a whore, then get rid of her. But don't express the reason out loud or feminists will castrate you.)
    I'd have much the same to say to a woman who was upset that her boyfriend had kissed many. Can't see where feminism comes into the equation.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast