+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need ur help Please!!

I need ur help Please!!

Well here is my situation, my and my gf have been dating for awhile now, and we recently been arguing. She then told me that we needed a brake..she said her reason for our brake is that she doesnt feel that she can handle a bf right now because of her work and because of her friends. we still talk on the phone and stuff like that, im afraid were are gonna end up braking up. so i need ur help in what should i do...
    btw thnx in advance.

How old are you?

And how long is a while?

also , dont you think as a BF you kinda have priority over her friends ... dont you think she should see LESS her friends instead of dropping you completely off like a bag of garbage .

[My answer is age dependent, and I am guessing samurai is a teenage kid. If you aren't, I may have a different response.]

Depends, vamp. Since they sound like they are only kids, I don't think the boyfriend SHOULD be as big a priority. They are probably too young for a "serious relationship", and it sucks when kids are trying to juggle school, friends, work, family AND boyfriends. They've got plenty of time for that.

Give her some space, samurai. You don't really have any choice, and if you push her, she'll just dump you, anyway. Things are not SUPPOSED to work out forever when you are a teenager. This is all just practice for when you are an adult.

ok heres more info on me. im turning 18 september, we have been dating for about 2 and a half years..i dunno but i guess her job is stressing her out.she says she still loves me and tells me she still wants to b with me. she just wants a brake...im just confused at the moment..

Tone Guest
    She needs a break, you guys too young to be committed to just 1 person from 16 until the rest of your life... let her go, get out and see the world, then meet up later and see how things are.

It will be hard but it's for the best

This stuff about her not wanting to be your boyfriend because of friends and school is nonsense. She is letting go of you. You need date some new girls. Theres better out there.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's a crazy lookin' avatar you got there dude.

People want breaks sometimes and don't say it. Don't worry about it, she's just honest. It probably means she believes you won't take it in a bad way and that she trusts you with being in control of the relationship.

"Only the Dead have seen the end of War."
    - Plato

Her excuse about friends and work is bull. It has a small amount to do with her reasons, but I guess she wants to see what life is like without you. I wouldnt be suprised if she is getting "out and about" so to speak.

"Handling" a boyfriend is not a problem if you love each other. You want to be together. Her excuse is a load of crap.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Idunno, i feel like im in love with this girl. she is really really amazing. i really cant see myself without her. she recently cheated on me.. like about 1 month ago. she says she feels like crap. idunno if that has anything to do with her saying we need a break. she only went out with him and kissed him. i see that as cheating. she told me she likes him as a friend. and she still wants to just b friends with him. im kinda confused by that decision. i am scared that she might leave me to some other guy.

She is. If she is going to see other guys then you should see other girls. Its pathetic that you want to stay with a girl who cheats. Theres only love coming from your end. The more you "love" the more you will hurt. Just fyi.

Date some other girls.

she is trying to let you go in a nice way, some people just need a change.. i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stsamurai
    Idunno, i feel like im in love with this girl. she is really really amazing. i really cant see myself without her. she recently cheated on me.. like about 1 month ago. she says she feels like crap. idunno if that has anything to do with her saying we need a break. she only went out with him and kissed him. i see that as cheating. she told me she likes him as a friend. and she still wants to just b friends with him. im kinda confused by that decision. i am scared that she might leave me to some other guy.

It's possible she needs time to figure things out...right now it's best to back off and give her her space...i think it's odd that she wants to be friends w/ the guy she cheated on you with...but at least she's honest. In anycase the worst thing you coudl do right now is not give her space..so if she wants a break give it to her....
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast