+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I safely proceed?

How can I safely proceed?

So at work today I called another store of ours about 20 minutes away for some assistance with something. After I was done speaking on the phone, I mentioned to my coworker that the girl sounded really cute. While I was busy helping a customer in the store, my coworker sneaked away and gave that same store a ring, speaking with the same girl and telling her I thought she sounded cute and I wanted to see a photo of her. She ended up getting the girls phone #. I mentioned I was 24 because my coworker had told her I was 23, but she said "haha it's still young enough ;P" We exchanged like 3 texts and then finally photos. I thought she was stunning, but I said something along the lines of "Oh my. You're very pretty :]. My coworker said WHOA MOMMA lol!"

She just responded saying "Thanks :]" then proceeded to ask me a question about a customer, and nothing after I responded to that.

Now the typical insecure me says since she didn't return a compliment about my photo as I did hers, she wasn't attracted / interested. Is there anything I could in this situation to get a better feel before I write her off or am I done here?
    Last edited by WickedTrombone; 16-06-14 at 06:28 AM.

Ask her out, on a specific day/time. If she says she has to work or some excuse without rescheduling, then you're done.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedTrombone View Post
    So at work today I called another store of ours about 20 minutes away for some assistance with something. After I was done speaking on the phone, I mentioned to my coworker that the girl sounded really cute. While I was busy helping a customer in the store, my coworker sneaked away and gave that same store a ring, speaking with the same girl and telling her I thought she sounded cute and I wanted to see a photo of her. She ended up getting the girls phone #. I mentioned I was 24 because my coworker had told her I was 23, but she said "haha it's still young enough ;P" We exchanged like 3 texts and then finally photos. I thought she was stunning, but I said something along the lines of "Oh my. You're very pretty :]. My coworker said WHOA MOMMA lol!"

She just responded saying "Thanks :]" then proceeded to ask me a question about a customer, and nothing after I responded to that.

Now the typical insecure me says since she didn't return a compliment about my photo as I did hers, she wasn't attracted / interested. Is there anything I could in this situation to get a better feel before I write her off or am I done here?
    How are you with the ladies, do they hit on you? What is your dating experience? So far I see you lack confidence which will make you bomb.

Tip: always seize the moment. You should have told her point blank the she sounds cute when you had her on the phone. Then proceed to ask her if she was single and asked for her number. It's ballzy but the ladies fall for it. Your response to her photo was lame-o, your co-worker's response was what you should have said and right after that you should have asked her out.

- - - Updated - - -

Another mistake is having your co-worker do the work for you....makes you look unsure of yourself. Next time step up, be bold, be forward, be fearless.