+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15 guys in a year!?

Quote Originally Posted by happyguy View Post

This amount of men would freak out most other guys, and especially considering I myself am incredibly jealous, but as mentioned I would never let that jealousy cause her or anyone else I'm with pain.

She's obviously giving herself low self worth to give herself to that many men just to keep them around and as such has low self esteem and is in a tough place.

I believe I'm strong minded and emotionally equipped to deal with this. Even if it stings quite a bit, I've been through much much worse.

The advice I am looking for here today is the question of can I trust a woman like this, and are there any of you out there who could move past this? Or am I simply a self destructive fool? Anyone with similar experiences? Also...15 guys in a year. That's ****ing crazy right? That's a lot of dicks, I got 15 match sticks and put them in my hand...seemed like alot of match sticks. I'm not an asshole for thinking that that's just too many? Of course I'd never burden her by saying that but damn...I love spare rib and I haven't even eaten close to fifteen spare ribs this year.
    I think that you are very conflicted about your current situation with this girl. You say you can get over her past and yet in your mind you question whether you are a self destructive fool and an asshole for thinking that she slept with way too many guys.

The point is, no one can really tell you whether you can trust this girl or not. We really don't know her as a person.

Best you can do is to communicate with her how you feel, all your reservations about her past decisions, without necessarily having to focus the conversation on her past behavior having slept with all these guys.

Based on the conversation, you will probably get a good feel as to what kind of a person she really is.

Unless you address this directly with her, you will always have these doubts in your head.

Keep going guys! Great battle~ I want to really know what the OPs problem is before I take a stab at it in case I miss the point.

In retrospect perhaps you are right on one level. Otherwise it wouldn't have bothered me. Sorry for being a bit of a dick. But you are also trying to simplify a more complicated matter, thanks for taking the time out to try put me in my place kingz. All the best

It sounds like neither of you are ready for a relationship, but if you insist on pursuing her, I would suggest you take it slow and put off sex for as long as possible. Also, maybe get checked for STD's to be on the safe side.

I think it says a lot about her strenght of character. If a person is hurt or suffering with low self esteem etc the right way to handle it is to face your demons alone, heal constructively, spend time with family and friends who care about you, join a new hobby, work hard and get promoted or study etc. This shows a person who has a lot of inner strenght who can cope with all of lifes crap in a constructive manner. Its a red flag that she copes by trying to distract herself with male attention and so easily gives herself in the hope she will find someone/anyone to love her.. how is she going to handle it if you two have a big fight or take a temporary break or if someone close to her dies or she loses her job or has a miscarriage etc. Life throws shit at everyone from time to time-theres always going to be something bad around every corner to **** us up but its how we handle it that shows whether we make a good potential life mate or not.

Im not saying she is permanently broken or damaged etc. Sure she could become stronger and more able to cope if she works on herself but you cant fix her. She has to do that alone
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

This is likely the last post I'll make on the matter as you guys have been very helpful with your different perspectives. And thanks chinagirl for your post. I'll still pop on to view other posters as alternative view points are still appreciated and helpful. The guys

- - - Updated - - -

Thx guys* damn auto predict

Quote Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
    This is likely the last post I'll make on the matter as you guys have been very helpful with your different perspectives. And thanks chinagirl for your post. I'll still pop on to view other posters as alternative view points are still appreciated and helpful. The guys

- - - Updated - - -

Thx guys* damn auto predict
    Good luck to you whatever your decision will be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12