+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 969 characters limit

New forum's almost up. Stay tuned.

Got some PMs - notice you didn't make your new forum all inclusive to most active been around a year or more members, just ones some of you liked? so is everyone on that list deleting their accounts here before jumping ship?

The admin might do it for you, rofl, if too many leave. The list of names definitely looked picked specially to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, who's multi is Donna K =) why is this unknowns name on there and longer members with high post counts and lots of threads on here are not?

Quote Originally Posted by somehelp4me View Post
    Got some PMs - notice you didn't make your new forum all inclusive to most active been around a year or more members, just ones some of you liked? so is everyone on that list deleting their accounts here before jumping ship?
    The forum is certainly not inclusive. I want to be as welcoming as possible to everyone. Ideally, there will be little hierarchy, and the forum code will be open source.

The reason I didn't PM everyone all at once is because you can only PM 5 people at a time here, and it's capped at 1000 characters.

Yeah, I couldn't quote your quote back to chinagirl's PM about this to me back to her because of the character PM limit. Hah! loveadmin, limits and more limits =)

So it's just a coincidence that the most of names both you and searock left off your community game list got left off the new forum list, ROFL, come off it, dude.
    I don't care, but if you want to do this, should leave no child behind! lol

Hope you are prepared for LOTS of in-fighting =)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I couldn't quote your quote back to chinagirl's PM about this to me back to her because of the character PM limit. Hah! loveadmin, limits and more limits =)

So it's just a coincidence that the most of names both you and searock left off your community game list got left off the new forum list, ROFL, come off it, dude.
    I don't care, but if you want to do this, should leave no child behind! lol

Hope you are prepared for LOTS of in-fighting =)

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    And what purpose would that serve, precisely? To make this forum even more dead than it already is?

There are plenty of forums online and just because someone is a member here doesn't mean they can't be members in other forums as well. The very notion is absurd.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaat, seacock, did you mumble something to me. =)

I actually don't understand what his complaint is. Is it that he wasn't part of the small list of people I PMed initially?

Yeah, I don't get it either. What are you mad about, somehelp4me?

Yeah, somehelp4me. What are you mad about?

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    I actually don't understand what his complaint is. Is it that he wasn't part of the small list of people I PMed initially?
    Not mad, annoyed and frustrated with my comp right now, it's slow as **** and trying to get through the PMs and my thread in water cooler section. I am using =) on most of my replies.

No- I was on the list - the forwarded list, I'm not sure. I don't care if I was on what list, I wondered why certain others got excluded again is all.
    Plus busy as **** trying to plan this wedding for sat, and stress levels are a a MAX, right now - so ignore my comments if you want.

Will try to check things out after the honeymoon, good luck, dude. Thanks for including.

You get married on Saturday? So is one of my good friends. I'm a bridesmaid. Be happy when its over. I love her but as a bride, she been getting on my damn nerves.

Congrats somehelp4me

Oh! I see.

To be clear, again: I do want everyone to come to the new place. The reason I couldn't PM everyone is because this shit forum only lets me PM 5 people at once, and there's a time limit on the amount of PMs I can send.

Congrats on your wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    You get married on Saturday? So is one of my good friends. I'm a bridesmaid. Be happy when its over. I love her but as a bride, she been getting on my damn nerves.

Congrats somehelp4me
    Yes, So busy! Hope we both get sunny days, no rain! Plus she is pregnant so cranky as **** =) Have fun, Star, thanks for the congrats too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Oh! I see.

To be clear, again: I do want everyone to come to the new place. The reason I couldn't PM everyone is because this shit forum only lets me PM 5 people at once, and there's a time limit on the amount of PMs I can send.

Congrats on your wedding.
    Like I said ignore, I didn't realize I was releasing stress on some of you here, rofl. Not mad at searock either.
    Just be careful you don't lose accounts here because of it, if you did you could probably put them back in place yourself, you have the know how.

Good luck and thanks for the congrats too, KingZ.

No worries, must be stressful times for you - but exciting too! Congrats on the wedding and have fun on your honeymoon :-).

I don't like your avatar. Change it back to the old one.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast