+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost my virginity feel disconnected..

She's pretty positive, guys.

Scared of your own pussy? Say this over and over until you love it.

Name:  attachment.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  30.2 KB

Follow the directions.

Not scared of my pussy just like scared of knowing what gets me off and having that make sex worse because its pretty bad and definitely scared of getting caught

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    She's pretty positive, guys.
    I came here for help not to be made fun of

Maybe you came. maybe you didn't. Sometimes I just cum and its basic but depending on the guy, my ex used to make me skeet and cum so hard like that shit was like explosive. My orgasms were. We was together for so long and comfortable with each other that he knew my body and the more he gets to know your body and find those spots, you'll be str8. The more of a connection I have, the harder I bust.

Also, at first sex wasn't comfortable when I lost my virginity but the more I explored my body (and I was getting myself off before I lost my virginity though)the more enjoyable it became. I know what I like and what to do to get to that point and if a guy isn't a self serving bastard, he'll want to know too. I'm definitely not shy about it because guys aren't shy to tell u what they want right?

If you have any idea what Im talking about. What do u mean scared of getting caught? by who?
    Last edited by Starnique; 17-06-14 at 11:47 AM.

My bf I'm pretty sure he'd break up with me wouldn't most guys

Im confused. Why are u afraid of getting caught by your boyfriend?

- - - Updated - - -

He is still into you right? After the sex? If so, you have nothing to worry about

Because mastubating is gross and he is always home and if he caught me he'd think I'm gross and leave and yes he's still into me

No most men wont leave. Most guys will be turned on by that honey unless he is a prude or something. How you going to know what you like and don't like if you don't even know your own pussy?

Your finger, hand whatever is safer and cleaner then a dick any day. If you don't want to masturbate then you need to communicate more during sex or after, before. Best during because you can guide him on what to do and what feels good to you during sex. I' m real experienced and I still guide if necessary. Like baby do this, stay there it feels good blahblah.....normally that's when Im on the verge of cuming though. I like a guy that know what to do without being told and that comes with experience on their part too.

Communicate if u don't want to touch it. You should touch it though and look at it and play with it and stuff. I lay in the bed and play with mine all the time. I don't care if I get caught...by him lol. Try it.
    Last edited by Starnique; 17-06-14 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by virgingirl21 View Post
    Because mastubating is gross and he is always home and if he caught me he'd think I'm gross and leave and yes he's still into me
    Are you serious? I've been in relationships where we would masturbate ourselves while lying in bed together. There is nothing wrong with this. It's extremely arousing.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Are you serious? I've been in relationships where we would masturbate ourselves while lying in bed together. There is nothing wrong with this. It's extremely arousing.
    Shit yeah!....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by virgingirl21 View Post
    My bf I'm pretty sure he'd break up with me wouldn't most guys
    No, most guys would join in the fun. And one who wouldn't join in the fun would be too boring to bother with.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Haha OK guys maybe I'll give it a shot

Most guys would be turned on if they caught you masturbating! It's not "gross" at all, that's a weird thing to say. As for giving him oral, for your own sake you should reconsider. It's so much fun.

Keep exploring and drop the beliefs of sex-related stuff being gross.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    As for giving him oral, for your own sake you should reconsider. It's so much fun.
    Praise tha LAWD!

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously, OP. Starting masturbating and start giving and receiving oral.

Especially receiving, and especially giving. I can't decide which one is better.

Op: There used to be a book on the market entitled "Sex For One" and all it was was techniques on how to masturbate. Go to the self help or human sexuality section of your local Book Store and have a gander to see if its still out there or if there are any other books on the subject.

It is NOT gross and who ever hammered that into your head should be flogged a 1000 lashes in the town square at noon. Learn to talk to your boyfriend about sex and what his likes and dislikes (if any ) are. You'll feel more connected if you can feel safe and comfortable discussing anything with him about the subject.

- - - Updated - - -

As for oral on him. If he's happily bringing you to orgasm with his mouth then don't be a selfish lover by refusing to reciprocate. You can go slow learning how to give him head and if he's decent he's going to be a gentleman about it until you're more seasoned. You will come to find that when you see him turned on, it will excite you big time and make you feel very much "connected" to him.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Wakeup I never asked for oral if he feels he doesn't want to it's his choice I don't care I tried giving head once and if this time is anything like last time I won't like it its gross and I don't like it I don't like semen and I don't like having my head pushed down and I don't like gagging its not fun

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast