+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lost my virginity feel disconnected..

If you don't like him pushing your head down (does anyone??), tell him.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    If you don't like him pushing your head down (does anyone??)
    Hahaha. So innocent.

People are weird!

Actually I love it when he pushes my head down. .. I also appreciate when he pulls my hair occasionally too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by virgingirl21 View Post
    Wakeup I never asked for oral if he feels he doesn't want to it's his choice I don't care I tried giving head once and if this time is anything like last time I won't like it its gross and I don't like it I don't like semen and I don't like having my head pushed down and I don't like gagging its not fun
    hopefully he'll change your mind by being patiently educational.

- - - Updated - - -

Inexperienced is one thing. Coming across as cold, selfish, inflexible and unsensual without urges and desires is quite another after all.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well kinda Idk I like have jerked him off once or twice I will never go down on him tried that once won't do it again and he's tried oral before but I never felt comfortable when he first tried it last night with everything he did to relax me I finally trusted him enough to let him

As far mastubating I'm more afraid then anything to do it I just Idk

He told me so

I did Im pretty positive
    Your every mans worst nightmare. I am sorry, I am not trying to insult you but I recommend you get yourself into therapy/sex therapy and try to get over whatever inhibitions you have about sex, oral and masturbation. Masturbating is perfectly normal and healthy and your bf does masturbate. Dont be fooled-of course he does. As for oral sex, you cant just say "I am never doing that" its part of a normal sexual relationship and your sex life is going to be really crap without it. You say your bf has been with a lot of girls? Well guess what? Most girls these days are willing to give oral, have sex in all sorts of different positions and they know there own body and how to have an orgasm. Most men will get bored of a girl like you and either a) cheat on you or b) dump you for someone else. Again I am not being a bitch, I am just saying, If I was a man, I would dump you.

You have to at least try to keep your man sexually satisfied. Sex is a big part of a relationship. Sure an innocent virgin is appealing for awhile but then you kind of have to be willing to learn, explore and aim to have a good sexual relationship.

I'm not saying you should rush all these things, baby steps is perfectly fine but it should be fun and you should be learning new skills. When I first started giving my bf oral, it wasnt pleasant either and I wasnt sure what I was doing. Now I can make him cum in 30 seconds if I want to and I enjoy doing it. All I am saying is you should try to learn and try to enjoy it. The one thing men want from a woman in bed is enthusiasm. Show you are interested, show you want to enjoy it, show you want him to enjoy it, moan a little, tell him what feels good, ask him what feels good and so on.

Its all learning and it should get better and better in time
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Michelle loves having her head pushed down, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Michelle loves having her head pushed down, obviously.
    please.. he doesn't need to push my head down. Its down. Ive got skill

^ Irish. Throat's been numbed by alcohol, widened by potatoes.

lol shut up. Have you ever even met an Irish person? Its true though, I do love potatoes haha

Yeah. You all look like you're trying to hide another Irish person inside of you.

I dont get it. Explain? Are you calling Irish people fat? Oh no you didnt!

Michelle, I got arrested one time for slashing my ex tires. His stupid ass aunt called the cops on me. Anyway, when they served me my papers they let me sign myself out and girl, this drunk ass irish man was in there cussing like crazy. He was like, **** you assholes! You stupid mudda****as and the cops was laughing. I was scared to be back there but they kept him pinned down. Irish drunks= crazy

Theres fat in all races.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    If you don't like him pushing your head down (does anyone??)
    It depends. Its definitely a difference between sucking and being ****ed in the mouth. As long as their not holding your head while they just pump in your mouth. I don't really like that. I had this guy do me like that one time and I guess he wanted me to deep throat but he was well endowed and it was just too much. Im like dude, wtf its not going any deeper. **** my pussy not my mouth. Smdh. My friends and I were talking about that the other day...crazy
    Last edited by Starnique; 18-06-14 at 08:17 PM.

Wow u guys are blunt haha well I didn't know I was that awful..... Well I guess I could suck it up give him oral learn how to make it better for him in bed. I can do that...

your not awful. Just very inexperienced. Its normal to feel awkward or reserved or even embarrassed but it does get better. Seriously my first 20 times having sex hurt until I realized I need more foreplay and then I realized I cant orgasm during sex so I need to orgasm before (oral) and then eventually I realized, if I am turned on enough before sex-I might orgasm during and I do sometimes. Its all learning and the best way to learn is lots of practice with someone you trust and love. And the more you orgasm with him, the more comfortable and less embarrassed you get.

And you can always ask us for oral tips to make it better for him and less uncomfortable for you. When he pulls your head down like that-it means your doing it wrong. Use your hand and mouth at the same time to avoid it going back your throat so you dont gag. You really only need to put the head in your mouth and use your hand to stimulate the rest.. You can also use your other hand to caress his balls or his nipples (whatever works for him)
    Last edited by michelle23; 18-06-14 at 11:21 AM.

Well I guess I could suck it up
    Haha. Did nobody else catch that?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast