+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will he leave me alone now???

Will he leave me alone now???

Hi, I had a guy who kept ghosting on me. I told him if he ever loved me to leave me alone now and that i wished him "good luck" in life, that he was treating me like shit. I told him I wanted a relationship and it was quite clear he didn't. i also called him a lazzyass who put no effort into me... And a few other home truths.. like how much he has hurt me, although he probably hasn't realised he has hurt me.. I told him I wasn't angry with him and that he could call if he wanted to talk.....He just wished me goodbye.

Any idea whether he will come back to talk, or if he will take me at my word ? As guys.. what would you all do ?

Thanks.

I don't really understand the question. Do you want a relationship with him or not?

YES.. I DO wnat a relationship. I said all I said to make him realisse he can't reat me like an option and because it was the truth... I had to be true to myself. i could not have things just drifting along as they were with him coming and going from my life, saying he loves me, yet not committing. We are LDR by the way.

Alright I gotcha. Clearly this guy doesn't want what you want so you made the right decision.

Whether or not he's going to be in contact with you in the future I can't say but if I were you I wouldn't wait around for him. You should definitely go out and find someone else who is looking for the same things you are.

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    Alright I gotcha. Clearly this guy doesn't want what you want so you made the right decision.

Whether or not he's going to be in contact with you in the future I can't say but if I were you I wouldn't wait around for him. You should definitely go out and find someone else who is looking for the same things you are.
    No.. I'm NOT waiting.. just wodering would he come back to talk.. see if friendship salvageable/see if changes mind, after I blew him off. Thanks Nico

Quote Originally Posted by Mooch View Post
    Hi, I had a guy who kept ghosting on me. I told him if he ever loved me to leave me alone now and that i wished him "good luck" in life, that he was treating me like shit. I told him I wanted a relationship and it was quite clear he didn't. i also called him a lazzyass who put no effort into me... And a few other home truths.. like how much he has hurt me, although he probably hasn't realised he has hurt me.. I told him I wasn't angry with him and that he could call if he wanted to talk.....He just wished me goodbye.

Any idea whether he will come back to talk, or if he will take me at my word ? As guys.. what would you all do ?

Thanks.
    Why would you want him to come back? Is he the only boy on an Island that you've been cast away on?

RECAP: He.Keeps,Ghosting.On.You. Since you keep entertaining him when he comes back even, he probably will but that doesn't mean he'll stop leaving too.

NEWSFLASH: He obviously does not care "how much he hurt you."

ADVICE: Block and delete him from being able to reach him so that you can go cold turkey withdrawl from the addiction you have to the drama with him. He's a loser and since you don't realize that, I'll point it out to you without sugar.

ADDING: Guys that love you and want to be in a exclusive relationship with you do NOT keep "ghosting" on you. Ghosting is your true indication that you are NOT valued very much by him.
    You did the right thing in telling him to leave you alone. You did the wrong thing in thinking that or hoping that it would make him want you. ("will he come back?"). You should see that he's not worth having.

BOTTOM LINE: I don't know you but you can do better. If you don't think you can, then work on your confidence and self-esteem so that you learn to quickly next turds like him.

Ciao
    Last edited by Wakeup; 18-06-14 at 11:59 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You are beating a dead horse. Stop leaving the door open to a guy that isn't into a relationship with you. What you think he'll come around maybe? you are being stupid. Delete and block him, close that door.

OP when you tell someone to get out of your life you are supposed to mean it-not make empty false threats in the hope he will miraculously start to treat you better. If you let him back now, he will just stay the same-he has no motivation to change as long as girls like you are willing to put up with his crap. Move on, forget about him, there are better men out there and stop with the long distance. What is wrong with some of you people? LDR's dont work and honestly I think its for desperate people who think they cant get a bf/gf in real life..

You can and you will. Stop wasting your time on losers that live miles away and have no respect for you.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Why on earth do you think he'd ever want to speak to you again after that? I'll lay bets that you've effectively removed him from your life.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I'll lay bets that you've effectively removed him from your life.
    Lets hope so anyway.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Thanks all.

Did anybody catch that it's LDR?

Not really a relationship.