+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not happy being single?

I think zoosk are best in UK. Used it too while in UK. Otherwise if you not into going out at nights whats left for you is talking with girls on the street or at work lol. That is except if your friend have a sister lol.

How did you met your previous girlfriends? Can you repeat that?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

No I've learnt a lot from that relationship and a lot more confident and just overall smarter when it comes to how I should be treated.

I mainly just do modifications to my own car or friends cars. Just away to get a new car and start on modifying it, both performance and looks wise but I mainly deal with he looks of the car. Sometimes take my car to shows or car meets or take it to the 1/4 mile drag strip to show off the performance side of things.

Not a fan of zoosk now due to not a lot of girls in my area are on it and the ones that are seem to be much older than myself.
    That being said both my gf's i met through zoosk originally but quickly changed to Facebook to chat. 1st gf was the one that treated me shit, 2nd was a long distance relationship that just didn't work out due to personality differences but still on good terms with her.
    Last edited by Simpo; 19-06-14 at 04:49 PM.

See man zoosk is the best. You met all your girls there. So what if some are older? When you get enough desperate you wont care about age. In the end you can benefit from someone more experienced than you.

Gratz with 200 posts btw.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

oh yea haha never realised I reached 200 :p. It WAS good but girls on it are either too far away, have tried to talk to before and got no reply or too old. I wouldn't mind if they were 3-4 years older than me but they are close to their 30's and I'm just 20.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12