+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he interested in me at all or am I just like his little sister?

Is he interested in me at all or am I just like his little sister?

Okay, I want to know if a good guy friend likes me. We've been hanging out a lot with one other guy friend and we all get along really well. He's 24, older than me by three years. We always visit restaurants with bars, so the three of us regularly go out for drinks. I noticed that he's been paying for my drinks pretty often. On occasion, he'd pay for my friend, as well, but for the most part, he treats me. We have a lot of fun together, always laughing and talking about anything. We make a lot of eye contact and he is always asking me questions (we're still relatively new friends so I get that he is curious about me). Some questions are ambiguous though, like what's my type or why did I break up with my ex. All in all, he's mature, very gentlemanly, and incredibly attractive. Unfortunately, I know he is still trying to get over an ex, so maybe he's just a nice guy. Help?

He wants you.....tip: a guy doesn't go out of his way to impress a girl just to be her friend.....get it? You need to be very flirty, touchy feely, get him to do a slow dance with you to get the message across you are interested.

I don't think he sees you as a lil sister. Try to get some alone time with the dude. Pretty positive he'll make a move..

i agree with smackie and nico, he wants you.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

i agree with the others above.

The thing is...there are a lot of factors that make me doubt that he wants me. Like I said, he's still getting over an ex. Their breakup was very open-ended...meaning, there's a chance she might come back! And for some reason, even though we hung out plenty of times, we still don't have each other's numbers. If he liked me at all, wouldn't he try to get my number from a friend at least?

Stop doubting and just go for it. You will miss so much opportunity by waiting around for a guy to make a move and I'm not just talking about him. I got many dates by asking guys out myself, like shooting fish in a barrel.

If you think he is still hung up on his ex why are you here??? you will end up being a rebound.