+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sex with alcohol vs sex without

sex with alcohol vs sex without

hello all, after a crazy 8 months of intense studying to pass the year and not having sex with a girl I finally got laid a couple nights ago. A group of us went to the club and came back to my house, I asked her to come in for a little bit and she did. At this point I was drunk and she didn't have one touch of alcohol. I have always believed that I suffer from PE because in my previous relationship I would let go within 20-30 seconds and would have to wait to get hard again and the second time around would be better. Anyway, back to that night we started having sex and I was on for like 15 minutes.. I even got tired! I was amazed at what my penis was doing since I was lasting so long.. It was one hell of a night.. So why is it that alcohol does this.. Makes you last so much longer??
    I wish there was something I could do to last this long and be sober..
    Last edited by cleancoupe; 19-06-14 at 06:10 AM.

In general, alcohol slows down your nervous system, which among other things controls arousals. So when you drink (general you), it will be more difficult for you to achieve and maintain an erection. If you suffer from premature ejaculation, alcohol can help to slow things down and make you last longer.

As for lasting longer without drinking alcohol, there are condoms and other products that can help (google search "long lasting condoms/lubricants"). Also, I'm not a guy so I can't really give valid advice in this regard, but apparently there are masturbation techniques which you can use to "train" your penis to last longer.

(maybe?) You didn't trust her so I suspect that it may have been for psychological reasons. How well do you know "her?" That and the alcohol.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yep, the alcohol definitely impairs sexual response: Takes the edge off so that it takes longer to climax. It's not uncommon for a drunk guy to lose his erection altogether.

And I will add that a guy who's had too much to drink will often suffer in the 'technique' department.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

My bf cant cum when hes drunk. Eventually he just falls asleep. Sex is really bad when your drunk, no skill/technique, sloppy, boring and irritating.. luckily my bf only gets drunk like twice a year and its usually me who wants drunken sex even though I know it will be bad. We both go to sleep unsatisfied and wake up really horny lol
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    (maybe?) You didn't trust her so I suspect that it may have been for psychological reasons. How well do you know "her?" That and the alcohol.
    I don't know her very well. This is the third time I see her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    As for lasting longer without drinking alcohol, there are condoms and other products that can help (google search "long lasting condoms/lubricants"). Also, I'm not a guy so I can't really give valid advice in this regard, but apparently there are masturbation techniques which you can use to "train" your penis to last longer.
    Just did the search and Found the durex performance condoms. Been reading reviews and a lot of guys are saying it really works! Will give these a try when I get laid again and hopefully without any alcohol in my system

because your weren't thinking about it so much, the alcohol relaxed you and made you just want to f.uck her, you were in the moment, not in your head.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    My bf cant cum when hes drunk. Eventually he just falls asleep. Sex is really bad when your drunk, no skill/technique, sloppy, boring and irritating.. luckily my bf only gets drunk like twice a year and its usually me who wants drunken sex even though I know it will be bad. We both go to sleep unsatisfied and wake up really horny lol
    ^^ this.....
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You guys are making me lmao right now. 15 minutes, REALLY!?!?, :/

Ever hear of Whiskey Dick? Essentially what everyone just said!