+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: congrats somehelp4me on your upcoming wedding

congrats somehelp4me on your upcoming wedding

don't know anyone else getting married and definitely i am not any time soon.

so all the best to you and your bride.

tell us about it when it's all done and dusted.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Congrats thats great news
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

how about you and your bf, michelle, talk about it? for me maybe in another 5 or so years i'd think about it.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Yeah congrats dude. On the bride and the baby. I hope to one day be as lucky as you..

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    how about you and your bf, michelle, talk about it? for me maybe in another 5 or so years i'd think about it.

He actually proposed a few weeks ago. Hes saving for a ring and instead of leaving it a surprise he said "lets just get married". Lol he cant keep anything a secret from me but I love him for it He also wants a baby and hes trying to get me up the duff right now. Im a little scared coz I always wanted marriage, house, baby in that order but I am just saying feck it right now.. I know we will make awesome parents if/when it happens regardless and it will all work out. I need to stop being so cautious and over analyzing everything and I do really want one too for the past year but I was just scared soo wish us luck

Congrats somehelp.

Congrats Michelle. I wanna get married. I'm ready.

Thanks star. I wont be telling anyone were even engaged for ages. And then it will probably be 2 or 3 years before we get married

Thanks for the thread and wishes, Exeter.

Thank you also, michelle, nico and Star for your wishes for us. Excited and scared all in one =)

Congrats back to you and your BF, Michelle. Happy for you both!

See you all soon. My friend sent me this picture, it made me laugh.

Congrats on your wedding!

[MENTION=72245]somehelp4me[/MENTION] congrat! And poor spider-husband..
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Congrats somehelp4me.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    He actually proposed a few weeks ago. Hes saving for a ring and instead of leaving it a surprise he said "lets just get married". Lol he cant keep anything a secret from me but I love him for it He also wants a baby and hes trying to get me up the duff right now. Im a little scared coz I always wanted marriage, house, baby in that order but I am just saying feck it right now.. I know we will make awesome parents if/when it happens regardless and it will all work out. I need to stop being so cautious and over analyzing everything and I do really want one too for the past year but I was just scared soo wish us luck

that's great news, michelle, how can you keep it quiet, you must want to shout it out to family and friends. get me up the duff, must be an irish term? from what you've told us here you guys seem perfect for each other and you love him a lot, all the best.

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=72245]somehelp4me[/MENTION] have a good day, ceremony, honeymoon and hope you guys don't do a bachelor party day before and have vomiting groomsmen, lmao.
    William Blake

I just want to wait until its official and I have my ring before telling people. Irish men have a lot of pride so he will want to show off the ring when we announce it And ya I do love him. Hes the best

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post

Oh shit...congrats Michelle! You're gunna make one good looking bride.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    that's great news, michelle, how can you keep it quiet, you must want to shout it out to family and friends. get me up the duff, must be an irish term? from what you've told us here you guys seem perfect for each other and you love him a lot, all the best.

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=72245]somehelp4me[/MENTION] have a good day, ceremony, honeymoon and hope you guys don't do a bachelor party day before and have vomiting groomsmen, lmao.
    We had a combined party last night, no strippers for me, ROFL she said because pregnant she didn't want me having a bachelor party wanted us to have a combined bach/ette party instead, it was cool.

Have a rehearsal today, and then it's ON! =) Neither of us can sleep, so on my computer posting - checking mails etc. and she's watching a movie - then sleep again.

Thanks all!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast