+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help help help

Help help help

I'm sixteen and won't be 17 ( the age of consent in my state ) until September.
    I met this great guy/ I was in too much of a daze talking to him that only later it hit me HE WAS 20. We started going out and After a few dates he gave me my first kiss.. I want to wait until marriage until I have sex. And I finally opened up to him about my suicide attempts and my hourly struggle with severe OCD. And he accepts me either way. Today we were talking and. HHE TOLD ME HE MIGHT BE BISEXUAL and that his gay friend is taking him to a gay bar soon.so he can experiment but he is not sure he wants to go. for some reason it freaked me out why? And also he says some level of intimacy is needed for a relationship. And I don't even like the ideas of holding hands or kissing!? What do I do. Should I keep seeing him. WHAT DO I DO?

He sounds confused. It also sounds like he wants a more physical relationship than you are willing to provide at the moment. Don't let your fear of loosing him force you into doing things you don't feel comfortable doing. There are going to be many other guys who will also accept you for who you are, but who are maybe not so confused within themselves. Three to four years is not a big gap in a relationship later in life, but right now it is! You are in different places in your lives and wanting different experiences, this will change as you get older, but right now, you may find you will be more comfortable on a physical level with a guy your own age, who shares your views on waiting. I would possibly stay friends with him, but he definitely sounds like he is either pushing you to do stuff so you can help him decide if he is gay or straight, or he truly is confused and needs his space to go and do his experimenting. Give him space.

Thank You! But I always found myself more mature than boys my age and I find that there are highly sexually charged too???.... Also I still really like him even though i don't like kissing / can we just be friends who kiss?? Does that even make sense

Friends don't kiss.

Edited to add: if you don't like kissing, why do you want to kiss him as a friend?
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 20-06-14 at 06:07 AM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I feel like im in love with him? like a see a serious relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Justateen112 View Post
    I feel like im in **** with him? like a see a serious relationship.
    What word do the asters hide? Do you care for him or do you want to fvck him...or both?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I wouldnt date a bi guy. All that experimenting. Too messy and you never know for sure whether he is really "bi" or just gay..

I think you should meet someone more conservative who understand you and wants the same things you do
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

It feels good so you want him.....being your first, it seemed like the right thing to do. This is where the lesson begins. It's not feeling right anymore and now you are confused. The desire is pulling you in but common sense is telling you not. Congratz this is your first of many , what we call, "red flags". Don't let your desire steer you in the wrong direction. This guy has his own thing going on and it's time for you to let him go. He isn't suitable to you expectations. As you go on through life you will realize how important your relationship expectations are, and that you should stick with them. It will stop you from having disastrous experiences.