+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She Thinks I'm Still Cheating On Her

She Thinks I'm Still Cheating On Her

Hi, everyone It's been awhile since I've posted on her, but I'm back here again because my fiancée still thinks that I'm cheating on her. So I was hoping that I could get some advice on how I can prove to her that I'm not cheating on her anymore. That I'm actually being truthful with her now, and that I'm now 100 percent loyal, and devoted to her to only her now. That I actually meant what said when I promise that I would be completely faithful to her if she took me back. So I will really appreciate any advice that I can get on this because I don't want to lose her.

It's because the saying " once a cheater always a cheater" it is hard to believe once someone can easily break trust with you they won't do it again.

It would be a horrible relationship for her if she always doubts you.

Have you come totally clean on your whole cheating past with her to her? Has she asked to see your phone logs, texts, emails?

I don't think you can do anything to make her trust you, she just has to learn to re trust you on her own. Sorry.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Tricky subject. Although I agree with anya that she has to learn to trust you again but doing it in a way where she has to see your phone, e-mails ect... isn't the right way to go because that's not going to allow her to learn to trust, it's just going to keep her suspicions and doubts going. "Once a cheater, always a cheater" well I don't necessarily believe that one 100% either. People make mistakes but that's another topic. For me, it's not just about trust, it's also about loyalty which I rank higher because if your loyal to a person for the good, bad or indifference you can get through such a situation as yours. Keep the lines of communication open. Wish you luck.

It's not working because you both need to be in counseling sessions with a professional. This needs to be addressed in therapy so she can work through her fears, and the reason why you cheated in the first place.

I have totally come clean to her about my cheating, but she doesn't believe that I've been completely honest with her about my past. she didn't ask for them but I've been showing her my texts, and emails because, I thought that would prove that I'm not cheating anymore but that hasn't working. Since she thinks that I delete the texts and emails that show I'm still cheating before I show them to her.

They say time heals all, you can either give her that time to heal and maybe trust you again or part ways. It sounds like her heart was broken and it won't immediately heal.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

I think right now counseling and some more time might be the only things that would actual work since everything else hasn't worked.
    Last edited by Cracked Mask94; 23-06-14 at 11:07 AM.

I think she just needs to realize that sometimes it is easier and less painful to walk away.. I dont know why she is still with you and I think you are both flogging a dead horse and its time to face the consequences and admit its over. You broke all her trust, you probably dont ever realize how much you hurt her, how much she is still hurting now. Let her go so she can heal and find some peace. Poor girl

Cheating on your fiance means you shouldn't be getting married.
    Last edited by michelle23; 23-06-14 at 02:11 PM.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

lalalita Guest
    I'm with Michelle.

I was with a guy for 5 years. We we're engaged after a year, and he cheated on me. We (he) broke off the engagement, but we stayed together because he cried and barfed about how he would never do it again. I wasted the next 4 years of my life miserable. I never trusted him ever again, and he continued to be unfaithful to me in multiple ways eve though he promised over and over again he wouldn't.

She's going to end up leaving you. And she should.

I'm just curious, for those women, michelle lalalita and who ever else thinks that she should leave, is it because ur jaded women or u just plain and simply believe that no one can have an indiscretion and atone for it?

lalalita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Belleann View Post
    I'm just curious, for those women, michelle lalalita and who ever else thinks that she should leave, is it because ur jaded women or u just plain and simply believe that no one can have an indiscretion and atone for it?
    I'm speaking from personal experience that has taught me that *I*, personally, can not get over such a thing. I've also seen this happen countless times in other relationships. My friends parents, for example; they have been married for 30 years and the wife still brings up the time she was cheated on 35 years ago.

[QUOTE=lalalita;990978]I'm speaking from personal experience that has taught me that *I*, personally, can not get over such a thing.

So answering my question, you're jaded.

lalalita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Belleann View Post

So answering my question, you're jaded.
    Jaded? No. "tired, bored, or lacking enthusiasm, typically after having had too much of something".

I've just learned from my experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    Jaded? No. "tired, bored, or lacking enthusiasm, typically after having had too much of something".

I've just learned from my experiences.
    I hear ya!