+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She won't answer my texts

She won't answer my texts

So ummm, I started texting and msging this girl that I like for about a month, and we also talk in real life. But starting about this week now, she won't answer my texts hardly anymore. Since its summer, I don't get to see her that much often now cuz we aren't in school anymore, so I was wondering why she doesn't answer me now?

My gut feeling is that you should have made an effort to see her. It's pretty easy to lose interest in someone who's just a text buddy....Not to mention that text is boring and tedious.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Ease up on the text. If she replies back, then go with it. But don't bug her about her not texting back. Play it smooth and see where it goes. Try to setup a date.

Good luck.

Have you tried texting her some nude selfies so she knows you're interested?

... lol ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Apparently now, one of my friends over heard her and she said that I was creepy, but idk what reason and what I did, what should I do now?

walk away. There's nothing you can do at this point.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

She finds you creepy because you don't have that much experience with girls. Keep talking to other girls, you will get it eventually.

Creepy Schmeepy! Half the world will think you're creepy. The other half will think you're the cat's pajamas. But everyone enjoys a good laugh once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTruth View Post
    Apparently now, one of my friends over heard her and she said that I was creepy, but idk what reason and what I did, what should I do now?
    Completely ignore her and move on.

Once a girl thinks you're creepy, it's over.

I think it's the persistant messaging when clearly she has no interest in you. That would come off as creepy/needy. Girls don't like that because you come off as weak and sappy. Tip: make then earn your attention. If they don't respond back off. If they message you, say "busy".

Don't worry too much about it. She's probably busy hanging out with friends since it's summer. Why don't you ask her out?