+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she messing me around?

Is she messing me around?

im 19 and this girl im talking to this girl who is 16 and its been about a month and we have constantly been texting and we have seen each other a few times.. most important time was when we was at a party and we ended up kissing! When ever she seems to be around me she always acts a bit shy/awkward and she has even recognized that and said its made her feel bad and she wants to be herself next time she see's me. She said to me that she does have feelings for me but doesnt know me well enough to say... which well contradicts what she just said and that she doesnt want to rush into things because she says shes had a history of getting close and then it not working out. Even though she acts shy in person when ever she texts me she always flirts loads saying things like she wishes she remembers kissing me at the party and she doesnt regret it and that next time i see her she wants to cuddle and kiss me. Which after she said that made me feel a bit more confident but i was speaking to her friend and shes made me doubt her alot!

She thinks she just likes the attention and she will just say things over text to make sure i stay because when she went to a different party she got close to another guy and was talking to another guy on the phone for like half an hour which isnt the shyness which she is like with me. also her friend was saying shes got a bad history with guys and she talks to loads of them. So i had a stalk so see who she spoke to and i noticed she talks loads loads to this guy she was on the phone to, she speaks loads to her ex from about a year and a half ago, and then i know she texts this guy she got close to because i saw her receive a text off him when her phone lit up. and im guessing theres plenty of other lads she's talking to. which makes me think she says the exact same things to them as me.

i just dont understand how she can say these things over text saying she likes me but needs time and that she wants to kiss me if she just wants abit of attention... even though she is probably getting loads of other lads?

I think that you just answered your own question. Seems like she just clearly wants the attention from you and a lot of other guys. Very common for girls her age I'm sorry to say,