+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to say? Please help!

What to say? Please help!

There is a girl I really like, but have never talked to her before in person. She doesn’t have a phone, so the only way I communicate with her is through social media (as I never see her in summer, only in school) =/

So far we’ve exchanged about 30 messages.
    She is on vacation so I’ve only asked her things such as, “What's the weather like there?” or “What's your favorite part about you vacation?”

I feel boring, only being able to ask her about the weather, location, and things she has done. What are some things I can say that can strike up a conversation, beyond the basic “How is your Summer?”

So far it has only been me asking the questions, and her giving 1 to 10 word responses. It’s so boring!

I don't want to say stuff like, “What is your favorite hobby? Why?” Not original!

I also want to be able to hint to her that I like her, without directly saying, "I like you."

~Any kind help would be greatly appretiated!
    Thanks

"Do you want to go out for lunch?"

Tease her! Find a common contrast, for an example a girl I like loves a rival football team to the one I support, the one I support is better so I may say "shame they lost the other dayxx" she will be angry at first but it will create a response and she will want to justify. Then say you're only joking. Then ask her more about it. Maybe she'll start a conversation later. When you see to be good friends try and meet up in a place you both are comfortable. You need to look nice, sociable and friendly before you get her trust. Put yourself in her shoes. Imagine another girl starts a conversation with you but you're not interested you're not gonna want to be mean and ignore but you're not going to lead the conversation. A compliment should only be said if you actually think that as fake compliments will burst her confidence bubble and she won't be honest with you. Good luck hood it works out!

Good suggestions ^