+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Whats this " Normal user"

Whats this " Normal user"

What is this , I cannot post properly in my blog because there is some character limit.

Just because I haven't been posting well guess what some people have real life issues and cannot post 24/7 online.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Try posting again. It should allow you (as a Regular user) to post more than the limit.

Normal user is for those new member or inactive member with less than 100 posts.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

yours says, regular user now, hatesthis. you probably had trouble with your account because you were off for awhile and all the changes got made during that time. i think theeviljester had the exact same issue as you, and he had to get the 24 hr user thing to post past the limit.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Sowwy, Loveadmin for my potty mouth before... I noticed you cleaned up my lil outburst for me. Works alright today when posting.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    What is this , I cannot post properly in my blog because there is some character limit.

Just because I haven't been posting well guess what some people have real life issues and cannot post 24/7 online.
    Whats the point in blogging your life for all to read anyway hatesthis?

This isn't a Live Journal site.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You read it, WakeUp, I said why, no need to repeat myself as to why.

He wants it to be, he even mentioned adding blogs journals to part of the premier accounts, methinks.

It will be much better when you have to pay for it. lol
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

i happen to enjoy reading hatesthis blog journal, so does pc, nico, somehelp, valixy when here, maybe she still does who knows and others according to the number of views. no one else got the guts to make one but her, if you look at that site michelle got kicked off of( that i believe you yourself also said you belong to wakeup) and i did once it has 100s maybe 1000s of journals, so would do for the admin to include that here too.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Yes... I hope he makes you and anyone else that participates in such things, pay to do it and use his bandwidth. If anyone should pay for anything here it should be to house your personal thoughts via live journaling. My opinion. I understand if you don't like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Adding: In fact, I think it would be better for this whole site if the ads were placed in any live journaling and restricted to that sub-forum. Then those of us who can't be sussed to view such things wouldn't have to be subjected to any of it. Again... my personal opinion and I understand if you don't agree with it. Nothing personal to you or any live journal people.

no, i think for the journal- blogs you only pay if you take the premier account, that is a to-be idea if i read that right in the announcement section. it wouldn't affect the one she has made because hers was made well in advance of it, and isn't part of any specialized account on here.

i don't even notice the ads anymore, odd what bothers others doesn't really bother me, i get used to stuff and the annoyance leaves quick for me, lmao.

i'm sure you appreciate hatesthis as a poster and person, did you think i took your comments otherwise? i'm sure she won't think that either, to each their own on what we read or don't on here, lots i don't bother to read.

i think the chat should be removed, it is useless and takes more bandwidth and space for nothing, same as old abandoned accounts.

sorry hatesthis was only answering wakeups comments - didn't want to derail your thread. since all is fixed by the admin for you to post regularly now.
    William Blake

D'aw thank you, Exeter. Nope.. I don't care if people don't like blogs, or in particular my blog haha doesn't make me post less in it or change how I post in it... it isn't about others and what they think ( although I appreciate yours and the others thoughtful input you all give me) it's more about me and what I think and feel. I only have to post in it once a month if I wanted just to make sure it doesn't get the inactive 30 day forum lock.

But yep I got it all fixed up to post w/o a character limit placed on me.