+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wedding fashion ( dresses, headpieces, shoes, suits, tuxes etcs... )

Wedding fashion ( dresses, headpieces, shoes, suits, tuxes etcs... )

What ever you want to post a picture of.. I'll start with a style of wedding dress I like.
    ( Since this section exists here now and I love wedding dresses, one day God willing, one day... )

“If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

- - - Updated - - -

I like long veils...

“If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

The 1st dress is beautiful.

I'd love a beach wedding and marry barefoot in a gorgeous gown.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

what should us guys wear, what do you girls like us in? my sister said she'd never let her husband-to-be wear a white suit because she thinks boy band or something, lmao.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

since you haven't logged back in since i typed that, here is something close to what i would wear, but not exactly all to my taste. mens wedding attire fails to impress.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

[MENTION=76419]anya_may21[/MENTION]
    A beach wedding would be terrific especially where you live, you all have some of the most loveliest beaches in the world.

@Exeter
    Haha on a white suit looking like a boy band. I wouldn't want my man in a white wedding suit, jacket either, white dress shirt only, I don't even like white ties, I don't like bow ties or ascots, hahah. Just a normal wedding that matches something in the wedding wear. Outside of that he can pick as he pleases...
    I like the wedding suit you posted, that is a classic/classy look.

- - - Updated - - -

Similar to your picture...

here's a link to beach wedding dresses:

[url=http://www.weddingomania.com/45-beautiful-and-relaxed-beach-wedding-dresses/]45 Beautiful And Relaxed Beach Wedding Dresses | Weddingomania[/url]

Things for Something Blue:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I love this tiara

i don't know if i'd wear a pink vest and tie, lmao but i like that overall look. an outdoors wedding in the summer is better than a inside church one to me, had family get married at a country estate in the gardens and it turned out nice, the reception dinner was under outdoor canopies.
    William Blake

I liked # 13 and I think it was # 33 in the beach wedding dresses link you posted the most.

@ Exeter...
    Outdoor summer weddings are really nice been to a few and compared to being stuck inside a possible hot and stuffy church it tops it hands down. Especially in beautiful park gardens or by water..

@ anya_may21 ..
    I'll post the two you mentioned because I know being a new member you cannot post images or links not sure for how long tho.

- - - Updated - - -

This one, if you didn't count the first image as pic 1?

This or ....

Yes 1 and 3rd. I love those especially the 3rd one, so stylish IMO.

Thanks for posting them to view for me, hatesthis. If I can give thanks ever again I will come back.

You're welcome. Out of the last three, I would pick the 3rd one it's beautiful...especially in the bust area and the way it drapes.

Look at the back of this one, gorgeous and sexy!( sorry if the image is super large )

I've not a fan of short wedding dresses because I think it is a moment in your life that deserves an epic long beautiful gown, but these are two I don't mind...

I'm going to see if the wife will give up one pic of her in her dress for your thread, won't be a front on shot but even if a side view or back view if not, and more likely she won't because this isn't her website =)
    I'll get her to find her exact dress online and I'll post you the link. That first one you posted is hot, she would have looked sexy in that one too.

I'd like that thanks, this thread didn't get much action, I had 2 other threads planned to post in the wedding section and decided nopes, why bother. I'd love to see her dress either on her, but I understand if not on her, be as happy to just see the style she chose. Yeah, I adore the 1st dress that is what I would like to wear on my wedding day.