+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me or not?

Does she like me or not?

Dear all,
    There is this girl at work, very shy, that I like. I sometimes have nice conversations with her, but it seems I am always the one starting the talk. She does seem to talk more spontanously to others (short talks, but still). In the hallway she also avoids eye contact with me (however she smiles to other people). I really dont understand this. When talking to her, she even replies on my jokes about her with jokes about me (while she is very very shy and never dared to do this before I started talking to her). We even spoke about very personal things and the talks seem to be really nice. I also noticed that she sometimes blushes when I talk to her. I once told her about this and she said its because of the heat (granted its hot in the building, but I dont believe it :p).
    Does he like me or not? Its really confusing to figure this out.

If she is shy, she will never make the first step. The best way to find out her feelings is to invite her somewhere. Maybe you can suggest to have lunch together?

I don't know..If you find me, let me know.
    Correct I agree with above post, if she is shy then she will not go to make first move. so if you like him and you receive some signs or hints from her side than I think you should have to make a move, so if you don't mind to ask her out then just ask her out and wait for the perfect time and when you feel that this is the right time to tell her about your feelings then you should tell her so just be confident and ask her out..

Quote Originally Posted by johny1989 View Post
    Correct I agree with above post, if she is shy then she will not go to make first move. so if you like him and you receive some signs or hints from her side than I think you should have to make a move, so if you don't mind to ask her out then just ask her out and wait for the perfect time and when you feel that this is the right time to tell her about your feelings then you should tell her so just be confident and ask her out..
    I can see your point, I'll have to find some way to ask her to do something with me.
    Its very confusing because sometimes she seems interested and sometimes she answers very short and ... hard to predict/see if she likes me or not