+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Who to pick? Current bf or ex who wants to come back?

Who to pick? Current bf or ex who wants to come back?

Ok so I'm new here and I need advice badly.... Long story short. I dated this guy call darky in fb and it's a long distance relationship for more than a year. But then due to some issues he ignored me, cheated and blocked me. I was crying the whole day cause I lost my everything(him). But then I moved on. I found this new guy called Jose and he was perfect. He was everything I wanted so we dated for a few months(still currently do) and we're happy. Then a few days ago. My ex dark sincerely apologized for what he did and I forgive him. He wants to come back as my only lover but I told him I have a bf that I love and he said it's alright. He will convince me to come back. And I still love my ex... He's someone close to me. So I'm stuck between them and the conflict is deep. So I need advice ASAP.. Can anyone help? Thanks for those who helped. I appreciate it.

You dated Darky on Facebook, long distance relationship over a year, he cheated and blocked you. Did you and Darky ever met in person or the whole one year relationship was done via Internet?

You finally found Jose, who is perfect and everything you wanted. Have you already met Jose in person or still chatting with him via Facebook?
    If men were God

Why would you start dating again if you were still hung up on a cheater that disappeared on you? On second thought, why would you even talk to an ex you were still hung up on if you were in a new relationship?

Put your new boyfriend on so I can ask him how he feels about you still wanting to be with a cheating douche bag.

Work on your self-esteem, Op. You have none if you'd even say hello to someone that did what he did to you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

No matter what happens, don't take back the cheater. If he did it once, he can do it again.

We never met. But seen photos. So yeah. For Jose, it's the same. But we do skype and video call and stuff. As cheating. He might though... So I will consider. I will work on my self esteem. Thanks guys ^^
    Last edited by Angela_Eliza; 28-06-14 at 12:48 PM.

Have you ever met either of these in real life? Or do you just sit by your computer pretending your relationship is real?

Why are you even having long distant, online relationships?

My advice-get rid of both men, turn off the computer, go out, meet people and find a real boyfriend

And how can you say your boyfriend is your "everything". Do you not have friends, family, work, school, study, hobbies? If no go and do something with your life and stop depending on men to be your everything.

Relationships come and go. You need other things and people too to keep you happy whilst your single so you dont keep settling for second best just coz you hate being alone

Work on your confidence and set your standards higher and no dont take the cheating asshole back

Relationships conducted via the internet alone do not work. It's fine as an initial meeting ground but it should progress to the real work as soon as possible. Otherwise, what you have is fantasy.

You're complicating your life and living in la-la-land.com.

Meet people locally and give yourself the opportunity to experience a real relationship.