+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me to figure out whether my woman truly loves me or not

Help me to figure out whether my woman truly loves me or not

I`ve been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years, we have also lived together most of that time. I`ve never met anyone so beautiful, sexy, funny and cute before I met her. As you might quess I`m deeply in love with her.
    I have started to slowly suffer tough, about an idea that she might not love me (atleast not the way I love her), it has been building up from lots of things really.

I will write my post to 1st comment because of the character limitation in the forum->!

- - - Updated - - -

I started noticing she practically always neglects my feelings if they conflict with her interest. She doesn`t do compromises with me in those situations.
    I had to accept she never talks about her feelings for me, I tried to encourage her for quite a while but gave up after smacking my head against the wall with it. If she`s angry or sad, she hides it.

- - - Updated - - -

cant post ..

You are in love with an image of what you want in a GF, but her actions are of an unattractive person. You have cloaked this ugliness with a different image, now it's shedding. If she doesn't respond in a positive way with you, she really doesn't want to be with you. Her anger is with herself and as to why she is still with you when she isn't satisfied with the relationship. That is why she won't express her feelings. She's afraid to hurt you, knowing what she knows.

Time to lay it all out and tell her behavior says she doesn't want to be a part of this relationship. Ask her straight if she wants to breakup, and if that would make her happy to do so.

Just wait until another posts after you, 4dvs and post rest of your story.

Ask her why she doesn't seem to consider your feelings? She what she has to tell you regarding that.

Give her examples of how she doesn't consider your feelings from recent events too.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.