+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Thoughts on a masturbation idea

Thoughts on a masturbation idea

I was on a driving on a 2hrs trip and I got an idea i like run by your forum first before I try it.
    My wife is over weight she thinks she not sexy we don't have regular sex anymore.
    I was wondering if i masturbate in front her while she is naked saying beautiful face, breast etc etc
    My thought was maybe she will see i still want to have sex with her

Having my partner masturbate in front of me is guaranteed to get me going - but I'm not sure if the words will achieve the desired result.

Thing is, your wife's issues come from inside her, and so the solution must also come from her. You could say all the most wonderful things in the world, but if she doesn't believe it, nothing would change.

What's she doing about fixing her body image issues? Counselling? Diet and exercise?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

She is on a diet she broke her leg two years ago the doc said was a sprain so we drove to FL. With a broken leg we did know About She got blood clots in her leg we were trapped in FL all winter yeah know boo hoo. Clots went to her lungs so she couldn't walk for several month and she gain weight whils she was healing

I didn't want to get into the who's, what's, when's and how's because I didn't think you where here looking for a therapy session, with that said I can agree with basil, my guy masturbating in front of me is an OMG!!!! I can be in the worst mood but when I see that, I forget my own name and he doesn't need to say a word, so yea, you might want to leave out the commentary. Hey it's worth a try.

Its normal she feels insecure. Is she doing anything to make herself feel better right now?

lalalita Guest
    Some things are out of your control. If your partner has deep seeded issues with her body/self image, there is going to be little you can do to change that. Not to say that positive reinforcement isn't a wonderful thing and can help, but it sounds to me like she has things she needs to work through involving herself.

I think that's a good idea. If you feel like your wife is insecure about her sexuality any effort you can do to make her feel sexy would definitely help get her confidence back.

Try it, but don't think of pre planned phrases or words to use, let it cum(lol) spontaneously as you touch yourself, have her touch you too, kiss you and so on while you continue to masturbate.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

This is a good idea. Also, lots of little touches throughout the day, kisses, cuddles…etc. I'm always pinching the girlfriend's bum, letting her catch me ogling, things like that. It has a cumulative effect, then when you get more overtly sexual it's not to jarring or out of context, her mind is more likely to accept it because she believes you want her. To some extent the accepted idea that men are horny idiots helps because it allows you to "get away with it". I do it all because it was obvious from the start that she felt insecure so I've been building her up. Whether I'm necessarily happy with that is another issue, but it definitely helps her feel ok with being sexual and is lots of fun too.