+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A potential girlfriend moved away to a city far away

A potential girlfriend moved away to a city far away

There is this girl, and I know she likes me because she told me so when she used to live here, and she knows I like her because I told her so openly. She moved away to a different city because of her parents (some family issue). Things came up, and we could not exchange our contact information. Basically, the only contact with her is her twitter.

She is a writer, and her twitter is practically like a sub-publisher-site with only business-related stuffs. She, or her publisher, does not seem to want to involve personal messages twitted on there as she does not reply. On top of that, I had to move because of my job as well, and she cannot come all the way over here to drop by and ask for my contact information. She is about two years older than me, but she is so beautiful that you just want her.

The question now is, what to do? How do I start dating her? So, we know we like each other; we seem to have no contact available.
    Last edited by godsculpt; 29-06-14 at 04:02 AM.

If she wanted to stay in contact, she would have responded to your comments on her feed. Even if her Twitter is for business only, she could contact you via yours if she wanted to. If it helps, remind yourself that she'll probably want a man who she can see easily and frequently.....which is not at all unreasonable.

Refocus on those around you.
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 29-06-14 at 06:08 AM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Unfortunately, very few people look like her, and very few of them are virgin (she seems to say she is a virgin, which I want in such case). So, there is no way then. Not that pops up in head, anyway. There are other options, such as waiting until I can move around with my career settling, to find some other pretty virgin. I mean she is a goddess, but she is not the only one. She has a dad, her dad has brothers and sisters, and all the way up to for thousands of years. If she plays expensive, I suppose there is no way. I've done my parts.
    Last edited by godsculpt; 29-06-14 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by godsculpt View Post
    Unfortunately, very few people look like her. So, there is no way then. Not that pops up in head, anyway.
    Suggest you focus on becoming less shallow. Also, the girl you're trying to contact may have become aware that you're all about looks - hence her not responding to you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Not shallow, picky. Not all about looks, including looks. Big difference. Looks just happen to be the most important. This is being honest and knowing what I want. Who's to say the pretties are inferior in other aspects than other people without such looks? Even in such case, I would still go with the looks (why is the other one higher?). Can't be that inferior in whatever or would not be inferior in the first place. This is prioritizing, knowing what I want, and going for it for my maximum happiness instead of an acceptable happiness.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant pretty woman (look 10, other whatever 7) and non-pretty woman (look 7, o w 10) when I would go for the pretty although I know the other people usually compare unfairly like pretty woman (l 10, o w 3) and non-pretty woman (l 7, o w 10) when the reality is pretty woman (l 10, o w 0~10) and non-pretty woman (l 0~9, o w 0~10) uniformly distributed.
    Last edited by godsculpt; 29-06-14 at 09:01 AM.

Ah well, don't come crying to me if your love life doesn't work out