+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Perseverance!! But how long??

Perseverance!! But how long??

Hi. I come 4m India. I love my girl 2very much.We have been in love for 2years now.I don't kno wher to start.OK right now she has totally cut off relationship wit me n has blocked me on WhatsApp n Facebook... What made her do it? Well because I told her sister or rather seeked support 4m her sister who until then was unaware of our affair. Some background to this relationship.I met her roughly 2 years ago.She is a colleague's younger sister.we met on facebook.Slowly it grew into friendship n then love blossomed.It was me who told her my feelings.She reciprocated, she was cautious But never backed out at that stage.We belong to different castes.We continued to be in the relationship.

- - - Updated - - -

Then 4-5 months ago it dawned on her tat it was time to separate.Why?

Because her family doesn't accept your relationship and probably has a husband chosen for her.

Hey, actually my post is much longer but this aint allowing me to post longer then 969 characterrs...her parents dont even know she has/had(not sure if she still feels same for me) an affair..

OK so what if they know or not....she knew her family would not accept this relationship and knew it was time to get out so she can have her parents select her a husband.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    OK so what if they know or not....she knew her family would not accept this relationship and knew it was time to get out so she can have her parents select her a husband.
    But its wrong.. Educated ppl can't play around with their children's happiness for the sake of their own pride... She has forcefully taken a decision to go away from me... Although she loves me, she was morally obligated to keep her parents happy and hence she decided to part with me... This is so wrong on many fronts.. I am totally heart broken now...