+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is she acting like this

Why is she acting like this

I was head over heals for this girl and she knew but she took advantage of the friendship we had too many times many times, one day crossed the line and the day after, I told her I did not want to be friends anymore. We graduated from high school the next week and she ran up to me out of nowhere, gave me a super long hug and I said my last goodbye.

But she still tries to be in my life. She texted me the day after graduation to hang out but I ignored and then texted me again like a week later. She still favorites my stuff on social media even though I have unfollowed her.. Then she texted me last night,a month after I cut her off, at 1130 saying "I miss you and I do not care what you say, this is ridiculous. I miss talking to you and hanging out".

I was busy and could not reply for quite a while but when I responded I just said. "You know what I said before and you said you understood"

She read the message and no reply. I don't get her anymore

I think she's seeing mixed signals. You say that you want her out of your life, yet you haven't blocked her on social media (unfollowing her isn't sufficient) and haven't blocked her messages and calls (there's an app for that)

Also, I would guess that she believes she has the right to be endlessly forgiven....Or perhaps doesn't see that she's done anything wrong at all.

I'm wondering if her parents ever said "no" to her as a child or had her suffer consequences for her behaviour.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.