+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I feel really lonely...?

I feel really lonely...?

So I am a 15 year old girl turning 16 in August, and I have had one boyfriend but only for a week and a half, and I didn't even like him that much I kind of just went out with him to go out with him but he was the biggest jerk ever. And I've only had one or two flings that only lasted like two weeks. So lately I just feel so so lonely. That was back in September 2013 and there has been NO romance since then. Literally all of my friends are either dating, in love, or have guys chasing them. I have been alone for so long. All of my friends have at least some love life. Even worse a guy I used to really like that was a huge player has happily found love and settled for a girl for three months and they are in love. I have been a COMPLETE loner for 9 months. I used to say I was independent, but it's hard to be strong. I just feel so worthless alone and ugly and like my personality is not good enough. Is something wrong with me? Am I just doomed to be alone?

You're not a loner I haven't had romance and am chasing a girl. I never thought opportunities would come but they do slowly. Just hang on and look for the right type of guy, maybe ask your friends for help and they could ask their boyfriends friends to maybe give you a chance. You're not doomed for ever. Looks are nothing, if you have a good heart and a loving and caring personality there's that guy waiting for you to come along into his life so he can chase you down and love you!

No need to hurry. Enjoy your friendships and your hobbies and romance will come at the right time.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Being lonely is a feeling that comes and goes for EVERYONE, not just 15 year old girls without a boyfriend.

Wishing so intently for a boyfriend/romance is normal, but seriously, it's kind of like wishing for a hot poker to be jabbed through your heart. It will happen soon enough, no need to rush it. Focus on making yourself into a great adult, and the rest WILL follow in time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Alright thanks, I know you guys are right...It's still hard though. It's literally just like all of the sudden everyone finds love except ME! I feel like everyone is growing up so much faster then me and suddenly I'm the less mature one. I just want to have a genuine relationship with a guy I guess.. And if not that, I want to at least have some guys crushing on me, or trying to win me over! It's like I never get hit on or anything, while everyone is does. :/