+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have no friends

I have no friends

Whaaaat? A cool guy like nomas has no friends? Nah, couldn't be. Of course it's not.

So I'm making my triumphant return attempt 2.5 and I figured I'd: 1. Reintroduce myself and 2. Complain tthat I could have sworn I had a few "friends" on this site (like officially linked..Facebook style, I guess) but I haven't been a regular for so long and so much has changed. So tell me..who is still around from about 10 years ago? Also, how well does the app work for android? I'm not much of an app guy, I prefer to just log in to the mobile site, but I'll read the suggestions. Maybe it'll be easy enough to be a regular again with modern tech.

Aaaand, go!

Hello nomas, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nomas! Not many people left around here from the old days, but I am still in contact with Illusional, Frasbee (on occasion) and misombra, all of whom have babies now (you probably knew that). Kiechi, too, but he doesn't have a baby (yet). Indi was remarried recently... I dunno who else.

Last I heard from you, you were traveling in Mexico with some girl, I think...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Nice to see you are still here, Vishnu. I've seen too short a couple of times lately. Illusional not as much, sobra not as much either, even if I was in ABQ for 2 years. I'm now living in Houston but looks like I'll get transferred to cali soon. Still not married still no kids. Still not wanting either . You still married?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nope, divorced 4 years. My daughter had some serious medical issues with 2 big surgeries, and the stress killed it. No plans to ever remarry for me - no point, since I already have my kids.

Where in Cali are you planning to live? I am in the LA area, and shorty is in the Bay area (I'm still in touch with him, too.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

hey, nomas. wb
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

So who are currently the cool kids?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I may end up in either LA or San Fran. In a couple of months i'll know. I may even end up in Denver, Chicago, or Newark. You know I'm working as a flight attendant now, right? That's why i ve seen too short on San Fran layovers

Nomaste!!! You lived in nm for 2 years holy crap? In abq? This is misombra btw.

Sombra!!! Yes, I did. Come on, I'm sure u knew this! I posted like at least 3 times while I was living there! How are you? U still in ABQ? is there still private message on this thing? Send me your number!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks , bud! Good to bb
    (For Exeter)

I didnt get the memo! I've been pretty busy though i have a 4 year old little girl! I'll pm you. Where were you living? If you lived in the unm area im surprised i didnt run into you. We're in abq but we are taos bound hopefully soon.