+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice

Advice

Hey,

I am looking for some advice.

I'm a 14 year old guy and I go to a school for gifted dropouts.
    2 weeks ago I started also going on tuesday, The moment I got out of the train that brings me there every week I saw this girl and I liked her right away.
    She turned out to go to the same school as me, I've seen her 2 days now.
    I really love this girl, and we have made eye contact a couple of times.

My main problem now is, Comming tuesday is the last day before the summber break, I really need to tell her I like her.
    But I have no idea how... I have not yet spoken to her, and do not know her name yet.
    I have 2 options I could come up with. 1: I just try get to her when she is not with anyone and just straight up tell her. 2: I ask her to go for a walk in the forest area around the school(which is commonly done there) and tell her I like her after some small talk.

I just don't know how to talk to her, and I really need some advice on what I should do...
    It's really important that I tell her before the summber break, the school has financial problems and I do not know if she'll be back next school year.

Please help...

Say Hi to her whenever you get the chance. Then say how pretty she looks and ask if she would like to hang out and then get her number then and meet up and make a move. I know it's easier said then done but she'll admire your courage to tell her how you feel, if she doesn't like you then you'll have to get past it but if you say nothing you'll never know if you two will work, good luck!

I'd try having a casual conversation with her before you go telling her that you like her. Since you two haven't even spoken to each other before, just coming out and saying "hey I like you" might scare her off. Get to know her a little better then tell her how you feel.