+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me plz

Help me plz

I have a girl that i love and i cant lose her ive gotten extremely depressive becuz she got a bf she literally loves him more than anything else. Im disguised as her best friend but she doesnt show me that she even cares. She knows i am suicidal and i have lots of problems and all she responds with when i tell her about one of my problems is "ah " and doesnt send anything else. I used to talk to her everyday and whenever she gets in trouble i helped her out and did anything she wants. Even with her bf, he once made her cry, so i threatened him and he seemed scared from me knowing im stronger than him and i might harm him so he doesnt make her unhappy anymore but they both love each other more than f*ck and she doesnt talk to me, and if she does it is when she is not talking to her bf so im a second choice, and she doesnt keep the conversation going with me? I cant get over it it is practically dragging me to suicide i really need help i have nobody :'(

She is not good for you and it will be better for you to stop connection with her and stop thinking about suicide.

Please, love yourself! She is not into you, you are just second choice you know that.

I don't know..If you find me, let me know.
    I agree with about post she is not in you buddy. You have your own life so its better for you to focus on that..

Ik she isnt but... Idk i cant

- - - Updated - - -

Yes i already know that and i cannot love myself anymore cuz of that

- - - Updated - - -

Suicide is the last thing i havent tried... And idk i cant stop thinking of her :/

hey man...i know its hard...but..she's his girlfriend...n she will definitely choose him over you in any scenario and currently ur just being troublesome for her. Stop before you force her to do anything harsh...give it sometime if she's happy with him then you should just let it be....but if she breaks up with him later then be there for her.....in either case, at the moment...she's all his

I never did anything harsh for her! I never even told her that she doesnt care bout me, i am always there for her and i never was troublesome for her, i never did anything against her and or without her permission if it was something that has to do with her